Chapter 10

Make love to me... Those are the words I've been dieing to hear since I laid my eyes on her. I wanted her but was she ready or was she just in the moment. I don't want her to have any regrets. Are you sure beautiful I asked? A Part of me had hope but if she wasn't ready I would completely understand. Yes baby I love you and I don't want anyone else but you. Looking into her eyes I didn't see an ounce of dought in his eyes. You ready to get out mama. She raised up out of the tub exposing her wet body. My hammer jumped at the sight of her hardened nipples dripping wet. I helped her step out of the tub. While helping her towel dry I noticed her staring at something. Following her gaze I looked down to see that she was staring at my dick. Her body language was speaking volumes. She wanted to touch it... I Chuckled causing her to look at me flashing that beautiful smile I love so much. Come on mama let's put you to bed. I picked her up and laid her down in the middle of the bed. Laying comfortablynext to her I spread her legs so I could get a nice view of her lotus flower. I rubbed her inner thighs just to tease her a little bit. HMMM she moaned while teasing her tits. My dick jumped at the sight of her nipples hardening as she teased them. She slowly moved my hands toward her hands cupping her. HUH AHh she moaned shivering from my touch. I slowly started message her kitten already feeling her juice moisturize my hand. Does that feel good to you beautiful? OOOH yes baby keep going I AHHH! She's about to cum. Leaning down I whispered in her ear not yet mama. She breathed heavily as I moved my hand. I kissed her passionately as my hands found their way to her supple breast. When she arched against me I new she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. A Part of me wanted to tear her walls down but I wanted this to be special for her. It's not about me... I started to move down her neck kissing her soft skin tenderly. MMMH  she moaned as lick my way down to her breast. Sss-huhh she hissed as I licked and nibbled on her nipples. One of her hot spots... taking my time of i lavished her ample peaks. The taste of her was magnificent. I want more... On instinct I licked my way down to her garden. I took in her lovely scent. Fresh water spring... i looked up at this beautiful woman in front of me and thought I was so blessed to have this experience with her. Her eyes were still closed. I guess she was courius as to why there was a loss of contact. I felt her delicate hands run through my hair. The touch alone set my bad on fire making my desire for her grow with every throb. I want her...  Not wanting to keep her waiting any longer I licked her pussy from the top to the bottom. MMMH oh baby it feels so good she crooned. Hearing her moan only turned me on even more. I felt her grib onto my hair signaling me to go deeper. Come on Baby eat your dessert. I gave her what she wanted and feasted on my sweet treat. Her lips where so sweet I dared not to come up for air. She was too good. Taking it a step further I licked my way up to her bud of nerves gently liking it. Shivering at the feel of my tongue I took her into my mouth completely and sucked her. My slurping and her screams of passion  were the only sounds you could hear in the room. I hope no-one calls security... I could feel her throb against my tongue. I kept licking willing her to come. She was almost there with one my wet lick. She came all over herself and my face. I rubbed her pussy as her legs spasmed. Sensitive petals... Hmmm She purred. I sat up in front of her taking in her after glow of the tongue lashing I put on her. She reached up and put her hands on my dick giving it a slight sqeeze. Hmm I groaned she just doesn't know what she does to me. Mya sat up in front of me undoing my pants. Eager aren't we? I want him right now. Your wish is my command. After taking my silk pajama bottoms have. The look on her face was one of lust and I could tell she was intimidated by my size. I leaned down and kissed her. Don't worry honey I'll be gentle I would never her you. Giving me a reassuring smile I leaned down to kissing her while rubbing my tip around her entrance. I put the tip in just so she could get used to it. She hissed at the feel of me Barely entering her. You want me to stop. She shook her head no. I took the opportunity to push all the way into her wet folds. Hmm she's so tight... I didnt move giving her a chance to adjust. After a momemt she grinded her hips against me signaling she was ready. I pumped her nice and slow enjoying the feel of her walls messaging my dick. The faster I pumped the more she tightened around me. Deeper I her whisper. I went in a little deeper laying on top of her. AGGGHHH she croned as I kept hitting her G-spot. There it is... I could feel her pussy getting wetter after every thrust. I could feel myself about to spill my seed into her awaiting womb. This woman... HMMM baby I'm cuming. Come with me mama. After a few more pumps we both cane all over each other and the sheets. If these walls could talk... I pulled out laying next to her. You alright baby? A little soar but I'm ok baby she said laying on my chest. You were amazing thank you for making me feel beautiful. No thank you for walking into my life. She kissed me baby let's shower before bed. Ok mama I carried her to the bathroom. After round two we were spent. We both crawled back into bed and while holding each other we looked into each other's eyes. I love you beautiful. I love you too baby. With that being said we fell into a peaceful sleep.