Chapter 7

Mya's eyes shot wide open shocked at what I just said. My heart was beating as I awaited my answer. We only knew each other for a couple weeks but I felt comfortable with her. I just hope she feels the same. Please feel the same... When was the last time you had sex? Not a lot of people are able to surprise me but she did with her question. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel a way. I understand her wanting to protect herself. I just hope that's what this is about and not how I'm perceived in the media. I looked away slightly flustered. I hope so... I felt her hand on my cheek. She turned face to look at her. Looking me in my eyes felt like she was looking into my soul. Giving me a knowing smile. I don't care what the media says about you or your past relationships. I just want the both of us to be careful. I grabbed her hand kissing it. I looked at her with a smug grin. Its been five years since I've had sex. I get tested Every time i see my doctor. I'm clean beautiful. An excited yet innocent expression came across her face. Almost like she was nervous about something. Pecking both hands I wonder what it is. Tell me... What's on your mind Mya? I waited patiently wanting her to tell me in her own time. I get checked every time I see my doctor too. I-I'm cleaner than you think. My eyebrows raised in curiosity. Then it hit me. Is she really... We were staring at each other for a moment then chuckled at one another. Breaking the silence bring me closer to her. Wrapping her arms and legs around me. Yes she said. For a second I forgot what she was talking about. Seeing that I wasn't getting the hint. She grabbed both my hands a guided it just at the top of her thigh. Oh... I looked up at her and she smiled. Not wanting to keep her waiting to long I started rubbing her thighs reaching her flower but not touching it. She closed her eyes and started breathing heavy. I smirked looking up at her. Sensitive to the touch hmm... I decided to take it a step farther. I rubbed my thumbs up and down her lotus petals through her red laced thong. Mya was already so wet that her liquid silk were soaking through her barely there panties and had smeared a little on her inner thighs. Juicy fruit can't wait to taste... She started grinding against my hand moaning my name. Baabbbby ugh shit. Cussin' already hmm... Baby are you gonna enjoy your dessert or are you gonna keep playing with it. I smirked looking up at her. She still had her eyes closed. She has know idea... Lift up for me baby. She did as told letting me pull her panties down her long sexy legs. I Grabbed her feet kissing from her ankles all the way up her calves and thighs making sure I give each leg attention. Her purring turned me on even more. Finally coming face to face with my treat I took my time and admired the beautiful petals in front of me. I looked up meeting her eyes. Putting  my hand behind her head I kissed her while gently Laying her down on her desk. I grabbed the chair that was behind her desk. And sat down in front of her. I spread her legs as wide as they could go. I leaned forward and give her sweet lips a kiss. I thick her for good measure. Hmmm she moaned while rubbing her fingers through my hair. She's ready for more... I opened her up and licked her from the bottom to the top. Ugghhh she moaned shivering from the feel of my tongue. Hmm babbby she moaned while grinding against my mouth. She's begging... Not wanting to keep her waiting any longer I gave her what she wanted. I feasted on her like it was my last meal. Her moaning and whimpering only turned me on even more. Everytime I licked her bud of nerves her legs spasmed. Oooooh babbby she crooned. She's close... i gave her one last lick and suck of her flower before pulling away. She moaned wanting more. I circled my index and middle finger around her opening. Her breathing got heavier the more I rubbed. We both were turned on by the sound of her natural river. Ummm we both groaned. I slid one finger in her sacred haven. She's so tight and warm... I pumped her slowly feeling the softness of her walls contracting around my fingers. By this time she was right on the edge. I stood up to lean over and kiss her passionately. She moaned into the kiss and whispered I need to cum baby. I could tell by the way she was looking at me she was ready to let go. I add another finger while  my thumb slid across her clit. I went in and pumped deeper and her back lifted off the desk. Ugghhh oh shit. That G-Spot is mine... Ugghhh oh baby I'm coming. With a few more pumps she was coming all over my hand. Wett... I pulled my hands away from her and helped her up. You alright mama? She just looked at me with that satisfied what did you do to me look. Turned that out... I Chuckled. She kissed me I think you've ruined me for other men. Good because I plan on making you mine forever. Is that right love sign. I mean it Mya I want you to be my woman. I have something for you. I pulled a box out my pocket. Open it I said handing it to her. The Look on her face was priceless. Oh baby it's beautiful. When did you get this. Remember when we were in my room and the phone rang interrupting our love session. Giggling she answered yea I remember. That was the jeweler. I had this custom made for you. Aww thank you baby she said kissing me. Pulling away from the kiss I looked Mya in her eyes just tell her... Mya. Yes. There was silence for a few seconds.
I love you. She looked at me suprised. Again silence consumed us. My heart was beating out side my chest awaiting her response. I looked down. Maybe it was to soon... I love you too.