Chapter 8

It's been a couple of months since Mya and I made it official. Everything is going really well. We spend as much time as we can together. We haven't made love just yet but its cool. I'd prefer we take our time any way. We learned a lot about each other. I enjoy our late night talks. The fact
That we can talk to each other about any and everything is what makes being with her so amazing. We both have busy schedules but we do our best to make it work. Right now I'm in the studio just working on some songs that will probably end up in the vault. Mya is the inspiration for everything now. I've even let her pick out my outfits for some of my shows now. The media knows about us but that's ok. We're cool with it as long as they give us our space. Hey baby. Speak of the angel... Am I interrupting. No baby just working on some pieces. Come here mama. What are you up to. Oh nothing just finishing up some details on the store in Atlanta. I wanna make sure the grand opening is a success. I admired her work ethic. She works just as much as me if not harder. You are always working I'm proud of you. Aww thanks baby I try. You don't make it easy sometimes when you be whinning for your treat all the time. I do not whine. Yes you do. Mama have daddy begging for more Every time. She's right I can't get enough of her. You're right I love you beautiful. I love you baby and I can't get enough of you either. She kissed me and that day in her office came flooding back to my memory. She pulled away giggling trying to get out my lap. Where you going? I have to go to my office and do some paper work. You mean my office and no you don't. Although we haven't taken our relationship to the next level. Mya does stay over the night. She uses my office when She's here so she doesn't have to go all the way to her store. What's wrong baby you scared of daddy now. No she said giving me that innocent look. Listen beautiful you know I would never hurt you. You mean the world to me. She smiled playing with the necklace I gave her. She never takes it off. I love you. I love you too. How about we go on a date tonight? Baby I dont feel like going out why dont we just stay here and have a romantic night in. she said kissing me. Cool I'll have Liyah make the arrangements for us. Ok let's go upstairs and get ready together. I drew us a nice hot bubble bath. I put rose petals in the water. We took turns washing each other. Enjoyed touching her body and hearing her purr everytime I touched a hot spot. I really enjoyed when she took control. I love the feel of her strong hands on me. Jr really enjoyed himself to. She stratled me and to playfully kiss me. I didn't go any farther than that we just enjoyed each other. It was nice. After loving on each other we got out helping each other moisturized and headed to the garden. The scenery and set up of it was splendid. Omg baby everything looks beautiful. Yeah Liyah really out did herself. She Definitely deserves a bonus. Shall we. I helped Mya into her seat and then I take mine. We talked while eating a delicious vegan dinner. After dinner went to the. Other side of the garden to lay in the hammock to look at the moon and the stars. I cant wait to make you my wife. Make you the mother of my children. I love you. I love you too. could stay like this with you for eternity. If eternity is what you want then eternity is what you will have.