Chapter 17

Today is the day I'm finally gonna meet Mya's parents. I'm not in the slightest nervous about it at all. On the other hand Mya's been running around like a chicken without it's head all morning. I keep telling her to relax but everything I have done doesn't seem to be working. I understand that she wants everything to go well. I kept telling her to slow down. Her father is some big time lawyer. One of those by the book type of guys. Protective of his only daughter. Apparently he's given the guys she's dated in the past a hard time. I'm not worried tho. I'm sure when Mr. And Mrs. Wilks gets here everything will go smoothly. For right now I got something that will calm her down. Where is she... Right on cue Liyah was about to walk past me. Hey boss man. Whats up? I'm good Liyah I said with a chuckle. Thanks again for coming over to help. No Problem it's my job. You do a great job everytime. Thanks hey I've seen Mya in the kitchen she looks stressed out. Her parents visit is really getting to her huh? Yeah listen can you iron out the rest of the details? I'm gonna go talk to her. Sure thing boss good luck. Thanks Liyah. I made my way to the kitchen thinking what could she be stressing about. As I walk through the door Mya was sitting on the table concentrating on something. She looked beautiful in her strapless mint green dress. Feet dangling exposing her matching pedicured toes. How did I get so blessed... Hey mama you alright? Yes I'm just nervous about my parent's visit. I just talk to them and they're an hour and a half away. Everything will be ok mama I don't want you stressing. Your to beautiful for that. Thank you baby. I just want my parents to like you. I love you and I want them to accept the man who will be apart of my future. She's definitely the one... Dont worry baby I will love you no matter what. I kissed her plump sweet lips. Peach flavored... I love you too baby. Wrapping her legs around me she pulled me in for another kiss. This time with tongue. I'm in trouble now... Slowly I reach the skirt of her dress sliding my hands between her legs. Once I reached the lotus between her thick thighs to my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. She was waiting for me?... Focusing on the task at hand I guided both my thumbs up and down her lotus petals. Hmmm She moaned against my lips letting me know she wanted more. I've barely even begun and she was already dripping. Slid two fingers in her folds just to give her a slight tease. Auuhhhmmm! Music to my ears... I love to hear you purr my little kitten. I love the way you make me purr daddy. Now riding my fingers I could feel her climax rising as she clinches around my digital. Not yet... I pull out hearing her moan in pleasure and exasperation. The look of face when she is at the height of sexual prowess always turns me on. The perfect arc in her back beckoning me to make her Come. Only makes me want to bend her over this table and pump her into infinity. This is about Mya... Putting my focus back on this beautiful blessing in front of me. While sliding my fingers along her thigh I moved to the end of the table  where the chair was and sat down. Shivering do to the sensitivity of her skin by yours truly. Once our eyes made contact I looked deep into her soul and said come to me. Without hesitation she sauntered to me on her knees sitting on her heels in front of me. I caressed her thighs moving her closer to me spreading her legs exposing her fresh spring. Starting from her curvy hips I slowly moved my hands up her sides stopping at her full breast. Her nipples hard in need of attention. Going farther I reached the top of her dress gently pulling it down. Not wanting to waist anymore time I latched on to one if her nipples while caressing the other. Ugghhh she moaned while placing her hand on the nape of my neck. I suckled her as if I was a baby trying to caught mothers milk. I switched to the other plush mound giving it the same attention. I love licking and caressing every inch of her beautiful body. Licking all the way down to her fresh water spring My favorite treat... I dove in burying my face deep into her lotus. She had already come with the slightest flick of my tongue. I'm sorry baby I couldn't hold it any longer. It's alright mama but I want you to come for me one more time. Going back in I flicked and sucked gently at her pink plush. It didn't take long for her to erupt. I knew that's what she needed to relax. I just hoped it helped. Pulling and I grabbed a towel and wipped my face clean of Mya's essences. Feel better mama. Yes and I'm sorry about earlier I was just nervous about my parent's visit. It's alright baby I told you let's get cleaned up they should be here in a few. Finally after we were done cleaning up as we were walking out of the bathroom the doorbell rung. That's them. Well let's go meet mom and dad then. You ready mama. Ready. Let's go. I hope this goes according to plan...