When Mason finally reminded them that we had to go take pictures for the yearbook and that we were incredibly late, we said goodbye to his family and began the walk back to the school.

"Your family is amazing," I said to him.

He looked up at me and smiled. "I'm glad you like them," he said.

"So," I said and paused, a secret smile on my face. "I'm your girlfriend?"

He gave me a confused look. "Aren't you?" he asked. "Or am I supposed to formally ask?"

I shrugged, I had no idea. "I don't know, I've never had a boyfriend before," I said.

"I've never had a girlfriend before," he replied, smiling at me. "But do you want me to formally ask you?"

I thought about it then shook my head. "No, it was better finding out by surprise."

He took my hand in his and we continued walking. "So what are we taking pictures of today?" He asked me.

"Um.." While I was having fun with his family, I forgot what we were supposed to do. "I don't know. We can go check when we get back."

"Okay."

We walked in silence for a little bit when I thought of something. "What do you think of Leena?" I asked Mason.

He shrugged. "She's a nice girl."

What was that supposed to mean? Did he think I was a nice girl too? I calmed my thoughts and continued talking. "Well, do you think she likes you?"

"Why?" he asked, looking up at me now. "Why wouldn't she like me? Did I do something to her?"

"No," I said when I realized what he thought. "I meant, like, like you," I explained.

It seemed as if what I was saying shocked him because he stopped walking. "What?" He asked, but only to himself.

"She told me that she likes you." I finally just came out and said it, then I waited for his reaction. What if he realized that Leena was nicer than me and left me for her?

"But, I like you," he said, still sounding a little dazed.

I smile broke out onto my face with his words and I put my hands on each cheek and kissed him hard. "Forget about it," I said to him when I pulled away.

"Okay," he said, a goofy smile on his face.

It was hard to believe that I had that affect on him. I should be the one with the goofy smile.

We walked until we reached the school again, then headed towards the yearbook room. When we walked in, Chuck and another girl, Dana were the only ones in there. They took notice of our entwined hands.

"You two are together?" Dana asked.

"Yeah," Mason and I said at the same time.

"Don't let Leena find out," Chuck said and turned back to his computer, shaking his head.

"Did everyone notice this crush but me?" Mason asked

The three of us muttered various forms of yeah's and he shook his head and walked over to the Taboo List.

"There's no point in starting, we're leaving in like fifteen minutes," Dana said. "What were you guys doing anyway?"

Mason and I shared a look. "Stuff."

A smile broke out onto Chuck's face and he looked at Mason. "Good job, man."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my HTLC and sat down, leaving Mason to talk to Chuck and Dana. I just wanted to think.