"Okay we're here." Harry's voice breaks me from my thoughts. I look out the window and see a we're in front of stores. 

Harry opens his door and gets out. He walks over to my door and opens it for me. Maybe if I pretend to slip he'll grab me. I step out and purposefully step wrongly on the the step on the car. Putting my weight on my leg. I feel my foot slip and I start to fall. All feeling is numbed down by the over powering feeling of Harry touching me. I grab onto his forearm to regain my balance. I stand up straight and look at Harry. I don't let go wanting to keep the feeling for as long as I possibly can. 

"Clumsy now are we?" His thick accent is laced with amusement. I can see his eyes get darker but not the black I've seen before. I just nod at him still not letting go. 

"You have no idea." I say despite the fact that I'm really not but he doesn't need to know that. 

He adjusts my hand around him and walks he to the store. I try not to smile at the fact he kept my hand on him. We walk into the store and see dresses everywhere. They all are elegant dresses. We walk over to an older lady dresses in a grey knee length dress. She looks to be in her early 50's. 

"Harry you're lucky you called when you did." She softly spoke. 

"I know and thank you for agreeing." He replies.

"You act like I had a choice." She laughs. 

"I need a dress for Hollis here." He brings me out from behind him. 

She takes a look at me and steps closer. Harry steps away and I lose contact with his arm. The lady walks around me slowly. I start to feel a little uneasy. I can feel her stare everywhere she looks. Finally she gets in front of me. 

"I see she's a human, what color would you like on her?" She turns to Harry. He's staring at me with a questioning look. 

"Let's do blue." He nods his head happy with his choice. 

She walks away from us into the back. I look at Harry and see he's on his phone. I walk over to him and stand next to him. I don't look at his phone to give him his privacy. After a few minutes he puts the phone away. I look into his beautiful green eyes. 

"How did you know I would of said yes?" I ask.

"Well to be honest if you would of said no I would of pulled the whole first law card." He smirks at his answer. Of course the first law obey all demons. I don't really like his answer. If he doesn't get what he wants from me would he just threaten the law?

"Come here young lady." I turn to the older lady. She has a black dress bag with her. I follow her to a changing room area. She hands me the bag and lets me into one of the rooms. When I get inside I hang up the dress and open it. I reveal a gorgeous navy blue dress. Carefully I put it on and look in the mirror. Its floor length but tight until the waist. At the waist it slightly flows. The chest part is a pretty lace pattern that has a few areas are sparkly. I turn to see the back of the dress in the mirror most of it is backless. The lace material continues on my upper back and goes around the sides to just above my butt. The sparkly pattern continues down the dress. 

To be honest I've never felt so pretty. I look at my face and notice the dark bruise still on my face. I almost forgot it was there. Lightly I press on it and wince. I sigh and take off the dress. Putting back into the bag I zip it up. I want it to be a surprise for Harry to see. 

I take the bag and head out to the front. Harry is talking to the lady they are being so quiet that I can't hear them. When Harry notices me they stop talking immediately.  Harry frowns at me. 

"I don't get to see?" He asks.

"No I want it to be a surprise." I inform him. He gives the lady a card I'm guessing to pay. 

We walk outside and I instantly get covered in goosebumps from the cold air. Quickly getting in the car Harry turns on the heater for me. I want to touch him but I'm scared. He did keep my hand on him earlier, but that was earlier. 

"Are you hungry?" I look at Harry and nod. 

We end up going to a nice restaurant to eat. I'm always surprised in these places by how nice they look. I've never been on the side of luxury. Me and Harry make small talk he whole time until It's time to leave. When we step outside I hear the loud alarm indicating that It's curfew. I quickly flood with panic.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So I don't know if my writing makes sense. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON ANYTHING PLEASE ASK SO I CAN HELP CLARIFY MY SHITTY WRITING! Thank You For Reading!!!!

Xxx Jess