"I forgot, you had seasickness for nearly a week on the ship." Zuko said before he moved to his bag. He fished something out before he offered it Indyira. He waved his hand and covered his mouth.

"I can't eat."

"It's mint." Zuko clarified. "Rub it on your hands and the scent will help your stomach." Indyira did what he was told. Zuko went back to steering the ship and he noticed Indyira taking sniffs of his hands every few minutes.

"Where are we going? Do you know where Iroh went?" He asked - trying to keep his mind off the wind as it jostled the blimp.

"No. So for now we follow the Avatar. He'll head for the nearest safe heaven - an air temple just a days ride away." Zuko said.

"Have I mentioned that I don't really like this plan." Indyira said as he attempted to stand up. Zuko caught him when he swayed and sat him back down.

"I know you worry—"

"This is more than worry. I've seen that kid pissed off before. He created that thing that killed Zhao! I don't want to watch you disappear into an abyss." Indyira said. Zuko just cupped his face.

"We'll be fine. They'll accept us, they'll see it's what has to be done." He gently rubbed his hand over Indyira's stomach when it growled loudly. "You're just nervous."

"Yeah that has nothing at all to do with being suspended in the air by a balloon. Children play with balloons - they pop!" Indyira said. He gripped Zuko's hand when the basket swayed again. "Plus you told me nothing of your plan before hand. Your father is going to send your sister to kill me."

"Us." Zuko corrected him. "And now that you're not being chained down - now that you don't have to obey for the sake of us staying in the kingdom I honestly think you can take her." Indyira smiled a little.

"I love you." He said. "I think I'm going to be sick again."

------

"They look really pissed." Indyira whispered to Zuko. He kept his eyes on Aang - should that arrow on his head start glowing he was prepared to grab Zuko and run. He just confessed to sending a hitman after them and even Indyira was shocked about that. He didn't realize the turmoil Zuko had been going through back in the Fire nation. He had done many desperate things to keep many secrets. Indyira was both enjoying and dreading his complete honesty now.

"Back up!" Sokka said as he brandished his boomerang.

"Don't threaten him." Indyira said. He stepped in front of Zuko to keep him from getting hit. He just moved around Indyira as he continued to plead his case. Indyira lost it when Katara whipped some water around and knocked Zuko back. His yelp made Indyira snap into action. He elbowed Sokka on the nose and grabbed his boomerang before he took hold of Katara's braid and put the sharp edge to her neck. "Water bend at him again and I. Will. Kill. You." He growled in her face. The other kids froze. The boomerang was pressed in so close to her skin - it was a hair away from breaking the skin.

"Indyira, no!" Zuko said as he got up. "Let her go." Zuko grabbed his arm. "Now Indyira!" He glared at Katara for a moment longer before he released her. He took a step back before he tossed the weapon back at Sokka. He fumbled it.

"Take your guard dog and get out." Katara said. Indyira got in her face again but Zuko held on to his arm.

"Let's go, Indyira. Now!" Zuko said. He wasn't aware that Indyira was so strong until he tried to pull him away and was barely able to move him. "Please... Indyira. Please." He silently begged. Indyira finally relented and turned away from the gang and left the temple with Zuko.

Titleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें