Z Is For Zippers

Lance's P.O.V.
I'm probably to curious for my own good. A package was dropped off earlier this morning for Shiro and I really want to know what's inside. Unfortunately Shiro's at work and he told me not to open it. It's my day off and I can't focus on replacing with the box on the kitchen table.

It's not that big but it's not small either, there's no logo or shipping information as to what's inside so it could be anything. If I open it Shiro might get upset but I just want to know so badly. I know, I'm going to put on a face mask, meditate and then have a shower. That will take my mind off the box.

I apply my face mask and sit down on my bed, listening to my calming music and trying to relax. It works and I forget all about the package. After half an hour I walk to the bathroom to wash off my face mask and have a shower. Just as I step out of the shower I hear the front door open and close, signifying Shiro is home.

I quickly get dressed and head out to the living room where Shiro is sitting on the couch.

"Hey Shiro." I say, sitting next to him

"Hey kitten, did you have a nice day?" He asks

"Kind of, a package arrived for you and I really want to know what's in it." I reply

"So it finally arrived huh? Well you'll need to wait a little longer to see what's inside." Shiro states "We should have dinner first."

I sigh and head to the kitchen so Shiro and I can start making dinner. I'm really eager to see what's in the package so I work fast, of course not ruining the dish though. After the meal is cooked we sit down at the table and begin to eat.

After dinner is finished I put the plates in the dishwasher and walk over to Shiro.

"Please can you show me what's in the box?" I ask, batting my eyelashes

"Hmm, ok kitten." Shiro replies "I think you'll like it."

Shiro grabs the box from the side of the table and pulls off the tape. He opens the box and I see a few smaller boxes, as well as something black. Shiro has a smirk on his face as he looks though everything in the box.

"I'm confused, what is all of this?" I ask

"I could explain it to you, or I could just show you." He replies

Shiro hands me the black object, which feels lately and has zippers everywhere. This looks like one of those sex suits. Wait, I think it is!

"Why don't you put this on?" Shiro asks

"I guess, but it might not look as good as you think." I reply nervously

"I think it'll look amazing." Shiro says

I nod and head to the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I remove my clothing, including my underwear and then pull on the latex bodysuit, it won't go over any clothing. The zippers don't open up to pockets, just skin. What is Shiro thinking? But strangely, it excites me.

"Are you changed Lance?" Shiro asks though the door

"Yeah." I reply

Shiro opens the door and walks inside, stopping when he sees me.

"I knew it'd look amazing on you." Shiro says

"You're fucking kinky." I state

"It hasn't even started yet." He replies

Shiro pulls me to him, pressing out lips together in a passionate kiss and hold my waist tightly. As he rubs his hands up and down my body I feel every movement through the latex. It's strange but I don't hate the feeling.