C Is For Cuffs

Lance's P.O.V.
The greatest discovery I ever made was finding out that Keith was ticklish. I tripped over a weird plant on one of the planets we were saving and Keith caught me, my hands fell on his sides and when I moved Keith started laughing.

Of course I use this knowledge to annoy Keith. He's so easy to rile up and he looks so adorable when he's angry. Of course it never really gets out of hand but Keith said he would 'punish' me some how if I keep doing it, and I want to see what he will do.

Right now I'm hiding behind one of the pillars in the castle waiting for Keith to walk past, I don't want anyone else to know Keith is ticklish so I wait until he's alone. Finally I hear footsteps and Keith walks past me not even realising. I silently slip out from behind the pillar and reach my hands to Keith's waist, tickling him.

Keith cries out in shock and laughter and I keep tickling him until he pulls away from me.

"Lance! I told you to stop!" Keith says

"But you're so cute when you're angry." I chuckle

"Tickle me one more time and I'm going to make you pay." Keith states

"How?" I ask with a smirk

"You'll find out, I'm warning you." He grumbles

I press a quick kiss to his lips and then rush back down the hallway to find Hunk and Pidge. Am I going to give up tickling Keith? Hell no, I want to find out what he's planning.

**Time skip to night**

Keith's P.O.V.
All day Lance has been tickling me, first in the hallway, then while I was training, then when I was getting a snack and finally when I was cleaning Red. Each time Lance managed to get away without me catching him which means I need to wait until night to put my plan into action.

Lance and I share a room now, he stayed in my room so much it made sense for him to start living with me. I'm not mad at Lance, but I want to make sure he stops tickling me like this and I know just how to do it. I borrowed something from the castles weapons room and it'll be a perfect way to punish Lance.

Lance and I are in bed, Lance cuddled into my chest and sleeping silently. Lance looks so peaceful when he sleeps but that is all about to change. I carefully get up from the bed and grab the cuffs I borrowed from the weapons room.

Lance sleeps shirtless so I dint need to remove his top or anything to give me better access. I pull up hid arms and clip the cuffs onto his wrists and then onto the bed frame. I tug on them a few times and they don't loosen. There's enough slack so I can move Lance how I want.

My original idea was to leave him handcuffed all day, with a vibrator in him and gagged but then I had a better idea. Why not make Lance beg for me? Promise he won't tickle me again and then fuck him senseless so he can't walk properly for a week. Remind him that annoying me doesn't work in his favour.

After a few minutes Lance begins to stir, probably from discomfort of his cuffed hands and his blue eyes open.

"Keith?" He asks confused, trying to pull against his restraints but they don't budge "What are you doing?"

"I told you I'd punish you if you kept tickling me." I say "I think it's time you learnt your lesson."

I rub a hand down Lance's torso and he shivers, he must be cold. His nipples are already hard as a rock and I pinch them between my thumb and forefinger, listening to Lance's whines. The adorable sounds he lets out make it harder to not fuck him senseless, but where's the fun in that?

I let go of Lance's nipples and he pulls at the restraints again.

"Not so brave now are you?" I chuckle