K Is For Kinks

Keith's P.O.V.
I wake up early in the morning, seeing Lance and Shiro are still asleep. I look at Lance in the middle of us and brush my hand through his hair. He smiles in his sleep and nuzzles into my hand. I see Shiro's arm tighter around Lance as he moves away.

Shiro and I have been talking about Lance lately, more specifically if he has any kinks. So far we haven't been able to figure any out but that doesn't mean we're going to give up. Lance is new to the relationship, it's only been all three of us for about 2 months so we haven't really explored sex that much with him.

I see Shiro move and his eyes open, he yawns and sits up.

"Morning Keith." He says

"Hey Shiro." I reply

"What are you doing up so early?" Shiro asks

"Just thinking." I answer

"About what?" Shiro says getting out of bed

Lance whines at the loss of contact and warmth from Shiro but he doesn't wake up. I let him hug me instead, giving him the attention he wants.

"What kinks Lance has." I state "I know he's forever a sub but surly there's more to him than that. I mean there's no way Lance doesn't have kinks."

"I wonder if he's purposely hiding them." Shiro says "We need to show him we won't judge him and want to know."

"I just want to show him that we pay attention to him and want him to him to have a good time as well." I sigh "But he seems to keep them under lock and key."

Shiro grabs his towel and heads to the bathroom door a shower. I get up to join him and pull up the blankets around Lance to keep him warm.

"Then we need to figure them out ourselves." Shiro says "I can probably guess a few of them."

"Then why don't you tell me?" I ask following him into the bathroom.

"Oh I will, but we need to work together to find out if they're true or not." Shiro replies

"Then we better get started quickly." I chuckle

**Time skip to two hours later**

Lance's P.O.V.
I wake up in an empty bed, looking around I see Keith and Shiro's armour gone so they're probably training. I should probably get up as well, they let me have a sleep in after the rough battle we had against the Galra yesterday.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and doing my normal race and skin routine. After I'm done I head back into our shared room and change into my armour. I walk to the training room and hear two people fighting inside, I peak and see Shiro and Keith going against each other.

Damn they look hot fighting. Maybe I should just watch from behind the door for a few minutes. I can also overhear their conversation while they fight, I guess they wanted somewhere to talk.

"So what kinks do you reckon he has?" Keith asks

Who are they talking about?

"It's highly likely he has a praise kink." Shiro grunts "Have you seen the way he blushes when either of us or anyone else praises him."

"That could be interesting to explore." Keith replies, hitting Shiro's shield with his sword

"He also jokes to much about us being 'daddy' for it to be just a joke." Shiro says "So I'm guessing that's one as well."

Wait are they talking about me? Are they trying to find out my kinks? No they can't be, I've tried to keep them secret from them so they don't judge me. Besides, it's only been two months and they'll probably think I just want to be the centre of attention.