Q Is For Quiet

Lance's P.O.V.
I'm stuck in the car with my four siblings, my parents and my boyfriend Keith. Although my family doesn't know he's my boyfriend. I invited Keith to go to New York with us for our family Christmas, we had to drive there because we couldn't afford the plane tickets.

Originally we were going to go to Cuba but it's easier to go to New York because that's where my cousins moves. Keith was going to spend his holidays at the orphanage and I didn't want that to happen so I begged my Mamá to let Keith come with us and she said yes.

For the next few days we will stay at a hotel, Keith and I get our own room, my two brothers get their room and then my sisters, my parents are sharing a rook as well so Keith and I will be alone.

The car ride is filled with Spanish songs and happy yelling, excitedly talking about our destination. I'll see my abuela for the first time since last Christmas. My family is very traditional so I'm too scared to tell them the truth about Keith and I. Everything should be fine if we don't do comply things in front of anyone.

We pull up at the hotel when it's still daylight and get out of the car, stretching our legs.

"It's a nice hotel." Keith says

"Yeah, hopefully our room is nice as well." I reply

We go to grab our bags and I get a suspicious look from Veronica but she doesn't say anything. We walk to the front desk to check in and once we have our room keys we head to our rooms.

Inside Keith and I's room is very nice. There's two large double beds, a bathroom with a spa like bath, a mini fridge, a balcony looking over the city, a tv, a table with chairs and a tiny couch with a coffee table.

I place my bag down and jump onto the bed which is so soft.

"It's so nice in here." I say

"It's a little cold." Keith replies "But I like it."

Keith lays down on the bed next to me and we look at each other. I press a kiss to his nose watching his face turn red.

"You're so cute." I giggle

"Am not." He replies looking annoyed but then smiles "You're the cute one."

We get off the bed and unpack out suitcases, I finish quickly and walk over to Keith to help him but we get a little side tracked. I turn Keith around to face me and kiss him softly, he kisses back and soon it's a full blown make out session. A knock at the door interrupts us and I sigh.

"That's probably one of my siblings telling us we're going for dinner." I say and get up to answer the door

I was right, it was Rachel who tells us we're going out for dinner at some fancy restaurant and that we need to get ready. When the door closes Keith appears behind me, scaring me but not to much. We kiss again, against the door and I smile softly.

"We have to keep our noise down, the walls are thin." Keith warns before kissing me again

"Not yet, we have to go to dinner." I reply

"So after dinner?" Keith asks

"Definitely." I answer

**Time skip to after dinner**

Lance's P.O.V.

"That was such a good meal." I say, opening the door to Keith and I's hotel room

"It was really good." Keith says following me inside and closing the door, locking it "But I was more excited about what comes after dinner."

"It sounds like you want me to cum after dinner." I reply, sitting down onto the bed