32. Punishment of Love

The junior's body bounce slowly on the bed, with each thrust his lover made. Gone were all of their clothes, their naked bodies are plastered on each other.

The junior lay on his stomach, with both of his hands being trap on the side of his head by the senior's large one. The latter roughly penetrates the sweet hole of his lover, albeit slowly, while whispering demands on him.

"Who loves you the most, baby?"

Thrust.

"Da- Ahhhhnn... daddy..."

"Who do you belongs to?"

Thrust.

"Ahhhhnn... da-daddy"

"To whom does your body belongs to?"

Another thrust.

"Ddy... Ahhhhnn... haa..."

These questions have been repeatedly asked by the senior who is by now has been completely taken over by the horny beast. The beast has taken the boy over and over again, punishing him, in many different positions, in multiple ways possible.

The junior sweet voice has turn hoarse after few rounds of sweet tortures. But it seems like the beast is not stopping anytime soon.

"I'm marking you as mine, baby. Mine. Now tell me, who you belong to. Call out your owner."

"Da- Ahhhhnn daddy... Pha- Ahhhhnn Phana... Ahhhhh!"

----------

Wayo's POV

I'm shooting blanks now.

I lost count on how many times we do it. But I believe it was definitely more than twice. Or thrice.

I don't remember.

At one moment I'm hugging him, the next I'm on my knees, then on my side and now, I'm laying flat on my stomach, bouncing beneath him.

He's different today. He is no longer the sweet lover that I know. But somehow... I like it.

Scratch that.

I love it.

I love how he commands me with his deep voice. How he caresses me, take me, marking all part of my body. How he asks me different questions again and again, which by the way, all the answers are the same.

How he fills me, my hole, my mouth, my heart...

He owns me.

He owns me.

I repeatedly hum this mantra in my mind as he takes me again. This time, he flips me on my back, facing him.

I held my gaze up on him, letting out breathless moans as he return to penetrate me slowly. I love how it feels. How his veiny length brush along my wall, gently hitting my bundle of nerve, and how it pull back, making me feel hollow, only to makes me crave his length to occupy me.

His features soften as he returns my gaze. The devilish look from before have seems to disappear, as he thrust against me.

"...ove, daddy."

Despite me being unable to think straight, I manage to let out my declaration. I love him. I love him so much. It hurts when I suddenly remembering the dream. Pulling his body down on me, I whisper in tears.

"Don't leave me, daddy."

----------

Phana's POV