21. Before The...

Wayo's POV

I can't believe I dared to say those word to Sir Parneet.

I have never once used my dad's name even if I know the strength behind it. The whole school knows the power of Panitchayasawad. In fact, the whole Thailand would know.

However, dad always told me, if I want something, I have to work for it. There are no shortcuts in life. Hence, I have never taken the privilege on my last name. I work hard to get enrolled to one of the best school in Thailand, when I can actually breezily get if I used my dad's reputation. Heck, I even got offered to a full scholarship because of my result. Which of course, I rejected it since I feels that there are other students that need it more than me.

Unfortunately, this time, Sir Parneet have touch my bottom line. He dared to insult my boyfriend? He even questions me about my father? How dare he?

At that time, I know I don't have much to my name to rebuke him back. That's why I need to use my dad reputation to brush him off.

The adrenaline rush helps me to rebuke him and walk away. But now, I'm trembling like jelly in P' Pha's embrace.

"Baby, you look so hot just now, fighting back that tool."

He is supposed to calm me down, not makes me blush! Ugh... what do I expect from my perverted boyfriend...

After we left the library, he brings me to the side corridor, holding me tight, when he realized I'm tumbling over my feet. I inhale his scent, trying to calm my nerve, cuddling up to him a few moments longer.

"Daddy... I wanna go. I don't wanna stay here."

He pulls back after leaving a kiss on my hair, towing me away from the corridor and head out. Along the way, we meet with some students that were looking at us and whispering and talking in hushes.

I guess, most of them have already heard what happen in the library. Ugh... The power of today's internet. I hug P' Pha's arm and follow closely behind him, hiding myself from their stares.

"Don't worry na, baby. Let's get you home, na. Do you wanna you call P' Kannon?"

We reach the front assembly lawn. I shake my head as he takes me to sit at one of the bench.

"I don't want to go home. They will surely tell my dad if I get home early. P' Kannon will pick me up as usual at 4."

I sigh, remembering what have happened. Surely Sir Parneet will inform the school about what happen today. The school will then call my dad. Shiaa... this means I have to tell my dad, right?

"Daddy... do you think my dad will blame me for today's event?"

He palms my left cheek and turn it towards him.

"Baby, don't worry, na. This is not your fault. That stupid teacher is the one that cross the line first. You have done nothing wrong. Don't worry. I'll help you explain everything to dad, okay?"

----------

Phana's POV

It breaks my heart seeing the guilty expression on my baby's face. I know he feels guilty with what happen just now. My baby is not the kind of person who would flaunt his wealth and his power around. Heck, if it wasn't because of his dad is worried that he will get kidnapped, he wouldn't use a chauffeur to go to school.

In fact, he once told me, he never one go out alone. He would always go out with his dad or with Ming, and now with me. The day of our first date is the first time he goes out alone, waiting for me.

He may have been pampered from birth, but he never takes any advantage of it. He may have a shelled live and be a bit naive, but he is always kind and sweet toward others.

So, the incident just now might have been shocking to my baby. It may be his first time being so cold and calculative, using his family's name to shut the tool off.

Gosh, I'm getting a huge turn on over my baby's new hidden side.

But... I also understand what might transpire later. That stupid tool will surely do something. His ego has been bruised and trampled so hard, he might retaliate.

Which means, I would need to do something. I need to get some help too.

---

I bring my baby to my house, as he didn't want to go home. As soon as he gets on my bike, he falls asleep, hugging my waist from behind. For the first time in my life I rode my bike ever so slowly, to ensure his safety.

Upon reaching my home, I wake him up. Still heavy with sleepiness, I have to carried him in. He cutely mumbles over something as I laid him on my bed, then watching him roll to his side, taking my pillow and hug it to his bosom.

I almost jump on him, taking on this sight. But... first thing first. I whipped out my phone, dialling a number. After a few rings, the other side answers.

"Hello, son. What can do for you today?"

A hint if playfulness can be heard from his tone. But, I'm sure, after everything, this tone will change.

"Hello, dad. I need to inform you about something. About Wayo."

Yup, I'm calling my future father-in-law. I proceed to tell him everything that have happen today, from the punishment, to the words that the stupid tool spews out and to the final response of Wayo.

Obviously I have to purposely left out our morning... workout.

"What's his name?"

Just as I suspected, his tone already gone cold.

"I don't know, dad. Wayo only tell me he is his teacher. Literature maybe. He was being punished to write a review on some poems."

"All right. I'll check on it. Where is Wayo by the way?"

Shoot...

"Erm... dad... He... didn't want to go home... so... I bring him to my house."

Honesty is.... what was that line again?

"He is asleep now. Don't worry. I didn't do anything."

It come out in a rush from my mouth as I'm worried that he might think that I'm doing things to his son. His warning still rang in my ears.

Even if I still did something to his son that day.

"Son... as long as my son is happy, I'm okay with anything. Unless one day, he come running to me in tears because of you, then you should be worried."

I swallowed my saliva, calming my nerve after my future father-in-law hangs up. Shoot... it was nerve wrecking talking to him.

To be honest, this is not my first time calling him. After my baby and I starts to date, I always inform him things about Wayo and would always inform him every time I bring Wayo out on a date.

So... yeah...

Thinking back, I know he will kill me and stuff me in a body bag somewhere, after slicing me into pieces if I hurt Wayo.

Ugh... Thinking over his last line makes me shivers involuntarily.

...as long as my son is happy, I'm okay with anything...

Wait... does that mean he is giving me permission to...

----------

To my dearest readers,

Hey guys...

What do you think the dad have given his permission to??? 😉

Shoot me some guesses. If I got at least five correct guesses, I'm post another update soon.

😚😚😚😚😚

Until then,

Bubye,

💖 J