29. Cute Jealousy

Wayo's POV

That was so weird.

I mean, she was so... hostile with me.

Why?

Was this because of the competition?

To be honest, I have heard some rumours through the grapevine, saying that she had thrown a tantrum when she found out that she was not selected for BArt. In fact, her piece wasn't even sent to the committee by our school.

The reason was, they had been suspecting her for stealing other artist idea and makes it as her own. It was still under speculation, but someone has accused her of using some foreign artist ideas for one of her piece. To make it worst, the said artist is one of the guest judges for the competition that she had submitted that exact same piece.

Words got around and they even say that they will have to conduct an investigation towards on every single piece that she has submitted to competitions before, especially the winning piece.

She must be ashamed by this as she haven't step inside the art club for a few weeks now.

But, setting those aside, what is her relationship with P' Pha?

----------

The jealous junior is throwing daggers toward his lover, the oblivious senior. The latter is driving, oblivious to the stare and chatters happily. It wasn't until later when he ask some questions and he got none as the answer, that he realized something's wrong.

"Baby....?"

The senior gulp in fear as he turn to his side, finally sensing the drop of temperature in the car. They have arrived at the grocery store so he park his car first, before turning his attention toward his little lover.

"Erm... baby. We're here. You said you want to buy something at the grocery?"

"You think I still have the mood for groceries now, P' Pha?"

Double gulp.

He noticed how his little lover is switching back to first name basis. He scrounge his head, hard, trying to figure out what had gone wrong, but nothing come to his mind.

The junior is huffing in anger, open up the door and step out of the car hurriedly, leaving the poor dumb senior alone. The latter roughly unbuckle his safety belt and run after him after locking his car.

"Baby, what's wrong, na? Tell me. Did I... do anything wrong? Tell daddy, na..."

The junior's eyes are glistening in tears, staring at the hand that holds him before change his line of sight to the senior's arm. With his free hand, the junior punch weakly at his lover arm, the exact same spot where a certain succubus have land her hands on.

The senior was startled a bit before finally realizing the tears and his little lover action means one thing.

He is jealous.

"Shh... daddy is sorry, na. Daddy's sorry, baby. Shh... calm down, na."

The senior took hold of the angry junior, trying to calm him down in his embrace, as the latter struggle to get away. The senior tighten his hold, unwilling to let go and when the junior realize he can't get away, he start throwing punches at the senior's back.

The dainty punches didn't harm the senior at all, but at the same time it hurt him as well. It breaks his heart knowing that he had unconsciously bring pain towards his little lover, again.

"Baby... can you please listen to me? Listen to daddy, na."

The senior start when the junior no longer punch his back. He slowly loosens up his hold, and pushes back a bit, wanting to see his little lover. The latter is pouting, with streaks of tears rolling down his puffy reddish cheeks.

"Baby, sorry na. Daddy didn't know she will hold me like that. Daddy is sorry, okay. Daddy will never let anyone else do the same again."

The senior brush away the tears that escape his little lover's eyes.

"But you let her touch you. You let her touch you."

The junior starts to bawl in the middle of the parking space. Some customers that come and go turn their attention towards these two love bird. The senior give out a wry smile before hugging his little lover and walk him to a secluded area, behind a pillar.

"Baby, listen to daddy, na. Pring is my cousin."

----------

Wayo's POV

She's what?

I stop bawling and crying long enough to stare back at him.

"She's... hic... cousin... hic?"

He pulls me back into his embrace, running his warm hand across my back, soothing me. I can feel his nodding head above my crown.

Ah... no wonder they look so close with each other, they were cousins.

But...

"I haven't seen her for quite some time, baby. She told me she had gone abroad for some art student exchange program that our school sent her."

What program?

Is there such program in our art department?

How come I didn't know that?

And...

"Baby.... stop crying, na. Daddy promise, I would not let others touch me again. Daddy is sorry na, baby."

What's with her stare? Her stares actually sent shivers on me. I can swear my back is sweating when we cross eyes with each other.

Did she hate me for BArt or for... something else?

Someone... else?

----------

Phana's POV

Phew. That was close.

Thank God that our misunderstanding has been cleared. Or...

I might suffer from a blue ball this weekend.

But... my baby is so cute, na. He is so adorably cute when he acts possessive and all. Not that I complain tho.

I truly have no idea Pring will pop up during our dinner. We have been close since we were kid, being cousins and all. We are the only child of our family, so when his father, my uncle, comes by to our house when we were little, we hit right along.

However, when we get into high school, we started to drift away. I mean, we have totally different crowd of friends and way different interest in things. So... I was actually quite a shock when she acts all friendly and touchy with me.

Anyway... this incident proves that I'm not the only one who poured their hearts out in this relationship. My baby does too. It's not that I doubt him... it's just... I'm always afraid that he will leave me when he found a better person.

For example... that tanned, handsome art teacher of his.

I'm so insecure, so what!

But this incident shows me that my baby kind of feels the same too.

Baby... I promise I would not let you feel that way again.

----------

The little junior finally calm down, just enough for them to move from the secluded area to their car without creating attention. With all the pent up frustrating on the little junior heart, he finally get tired and no longer in the mood to buy anything. His lover complies with him and drive away, heading home.

From another pillar at the underground parking lot, emerge a black sweater wearing silhouette, with a black face mask covering the face, staring at the senior's car.

"If I can't get to you, none others can too."