4. Distraction Detacted

Wayo's POV

Today is the third day since I'm getting these bottles of pink milk. And... I think it's getting creepier. Guess what, the number on the bottle cap decreased by one.

'98'

I'm at home now. Staring at the notes that I put up on my canvas. The bottle caps? I put it all neatly on my desk, line it up from '100' to '98'.

Is this some kind of a countdown then? That I will finally meet him when the number comes to one? Shiaa...

He asks me to smile, ask me to not frowning, all because he is my admirer? Who is this?

What am I doing???

I lay on my stomach, on my bed, while still staring at the notes. He seems to be watching me. Asking me to smile when I'm not and asking me not to frown too much. Since when did he watch me? And where?

At the canteen? That is the only place for juniors and seniors to be together. And... the assembly hall.

The smiling note is from the day I got selected for BArt. I was feeling down at the canteen. Hence the smiling request.

The next note? I was frowning? No... I was thinking hard about the exhibition. I think I may have frown a bit whenever I'm thinking.

What about today? If haven't surprise him with the note, what will he say to me? What did I do today at the canteen? Ahh... I was scanning around for him.

I saw none of the potential P. The ones that are buying pink milk are mostly girls. They're few guys, but none of them have a name that starts with a P.

Except one... but... no. It's impossible. It can't be him.

He sneaked in my class during recess. During recess huh. That's it then, tomorrow, I'll wait for him near my class. I will finally meet you, P.

---

Next day

I told Ming about my plan and asked him to wait with me. He refuses. He dared to refuse me?

"If he wants to be a secret admirer, Yo, just let him be. No harm done, right. Plus... you get a bottle of pink milk for free. Every day. Every single day. Calculate it all to see how much money you can save."

That earn him another smack to the head.

I'm hesitating between waiting here or head to the canteen. Ughhh... I need my pink milk!!!

Well, P will bring my bottle of pink milk, right? Shiaa... What if he didn't come today? What if he was spooked by yesterday's stupid Ming's pink note and decide not to come? No, no, no... He says he's my admirer right? He will surely come... right? Shiaa...

What is this feeling? I'm getting giddy with the prospect of someone admiring me? Why? I mean... it feels good though. Why am I hoping that he will come? And why did it feels hurt at the thought of him not coming?

Ughh.... I need my pink milk.

----------

Unknown POV

Where is he? Didn't he come to school today? I only see that tall jerk at their usual table.

I'm getting restless as time goes by. The recess period will end soon. He still not here. I stand up, rush out of the canteen, heading to his class. I need to know what happen to my baby.

As I walk along the corridor I notice something. No... someone... a body stuck out from behind the large pot of fake flowers, hiding. I release a sigh of relief that I didn't I know I held. My baby is okay.

"It's that boy, huh?"

I slowly turn, facing my two best friends. But right now, it feels like I'm facing Loki, the God of Mischief instead. Especially since I saw the glint in Beam's eyes.

"I didn't say anything. Beam want to follow you and I just follow him."

Kit cross his hand to his chest, smirking. I sheepishly smile at them, nodding a little while brushing my nape, embarrassed.

"So... are you going to give the pink milk or not? The bell will ring soon."

"Beamie~ he never even met the boy face to face. This giant always sneaks in his class and put it on his table instead."

I'm gaping at Kit that is still smirking at me, speechless.

"I follow you once, so what?"

He answers lazily at my unspoken question.

"So what is that boy doing there, then? If he is not waiting for you?" Beam asked.

I raise my shoulder a bit, gesturing that I don't know. I keep fidgeting with the bottle of pink milk in my hand. I need to give him this now. I mean... put it on his table... without getting caught. By him. But how?

"Fine~" Beam threw his hands up in the air and walks away. "You owe me on this."

Me and Kit look at Beam as he walks toward the boy, asking him something before signalling his hand behind him.

"That your cue. Go now. Beam is helping you there. Go, he is distracted."

I nod my head briskly, walking toward my baby's class while praying to God that Beam keep him distracted. Why? I don't want him to meet me like this. I don't him to get scared at me. He even accuses me as a stalker and pervert on his note yesterday. If I simply show up in front of him, he will surely freak out.

----------

Wayo's POV

He didn't come today. I've been waiting for so long. I knew it. He must have been scared to show up again. Damn with that pink note. It's all Ming's fault. I should have gone to the canteen. At least I can still get my pink milk.

Ughh...

I was hiding behind the potted plant near my class when a senior approach me, asking me questions.

A lot of questions.

He asked about my name, my family, my class. And he even asked me if I have a boyfriend or not. The hell, I'm a guy not a girl. I suppose to be angry but I think somehow I blushed.

How I know? I saw he raised his hand to pinch my cheeks when another large hand stops it. I looked up and I saw the most handsome looking guy towering me. Shiaa... how tall is he? I'm tall, like 176cm tall, but this guy is taller. Taller than Ming.

I never realize he is this tall before.

"Enough, Beam. Let's go. The class will start soon."

I keep staring at his back when the seniors walk away toward another of their friend that is waiting. I know them all. Those three are the most famous senior trio in school. All of them are taking sports. Basketball to be precise.

"Ai' Asshole, do you meet him or not?"

Ming slap my back, waking me up from my dazed. I pout a bit, shaking my head. My heart sank a little thinking about it. Ming latch his arm around my shoulder, pulling me to class.

"Better luck next... Yo, you sure you didn't meet him?"

I startled as Ming abruptly turn and face me at the classroom door.

"Yes... I have been hiding there since the start of recess. There are no one slipped in. I was watching. Why?"

"Then... What is that?"

Ming move to the side, letting me see. I gasp so hard, rushing to my table. Another bottle, cap number '97', and another note...

Nong Yo,

I'm happy that you're fine.

P

The only only question on my head right now is... how?

And who?

...none of them have a name that starts with a P.

Except one... but... no. It's impossible. It can't be him.

Or can it?