22. ...Sexy Time

A certain senior was mulling over the ambiguous consent from his future father-in-law, when the little junior stirs up on the bed. The senior walk over and proceed to lay next to his baby, spooning him from behind. The junior wiggles around, trying to find a comfortable spot within the senior's embrace, unknowingly brushing his behind to the senior's semi- hardened length.

A low growl escape from the said senior, as the beast within him awaken. He tries so hard to contain the beast, but the temptation is too much to handle. The beast takes over and slowly dry humping on the little junior behind, knowingly brushing his length between the junior's sweet folds.

He peppers kisses on the junior's nape, making a trail on his neck with his lips, biting and sucking behind the latter's ear.

A small whimper escape from the little junior, who was still sleeping soundly. The senior's hand starts to roam around the junior's front, unbuttoning the latter's shirt, before sliding his hand in, to play with the pink nub underneath it.

"Ahhhhnn... daddy..."

The junior's eye flutters open, blinking in confusion, unable to recognize where he was. It wasn't long until he closes his eyes again, moaning in pleasure.

"Ahhhhnn... daddy... mmmhh... where... where are... Ahhhhnn..."

Despite knowing his little baby is awake, the senior-turns-beast didn't stop his assault on him. He flips is baby over, this time, taking the pink nub inside his warmth mouth, sucking and nibbling it away, until it becomes swollen and tender.

"Ahhhhnn... daddy... hmmmm..."

The beast continues, unbuckling his baby's belt and swoop down his shorts and boxers, throwing it away. With his free hand, he strokes his baby's length slowly, teasing the squirming boy.

Unable to control the feeling, the junior is twisting beneath the senior, arching his body upwards, and fisting the bedsheet beneath him in effort to contain his pleasure.

The beast slowly makes his way down, after dropping kisses on his baby's lips, trailing love bites on his baby's chest, to his abdomen before engulfing his baby's length that is already leaking with pre-cum.

"Ahhhhnn... daddy... stop... Ahhhhnn..."

----------

Phana's POV

I can't stop myself. I mean, why should I? It's not like we haven't done this before, right?

But today, my beast wants to take it further. To claim him as mine. To leave my mark and my scent all over his body, so that no one would dare to approach him or steal him away.

I swiftly obtain a bottle of lube, hidden behind the table lamp on my bedside table, as I drop kisses on his lips, before taking care of his length. I used this whenever I'm fantasizing about him. Who knows I'm finally going to use this to please him, and satisfies my beast.

I squirt some on my fingers, while blowing him, rubbing it to warm it up, before slowly circling his outer hole. He buckled a bit, try to getting away, but I hold him still, knowing that my beast wouldn't let him go.

After a while, his tension lessens and his sweet hole starts to relax. I push my index finger into him, all the way to my second knuckle.

"Daddy... erh.... hurt... Ahhhhnn... hurt... daddy... Ahhhhnn..."

Despite his whimper, my beast turns deft and keep on fingering, until his whines is overlayed with moans of pleasure. From one finger to two, then three, thrusting in further, scissoring his inside, preparing him.