Peter Parker's Video Diary

Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding
But nothing ever stops you leaving
- When The Party's Over, Billie Eilish

Don't you know I'm no good for you?I've learned to lose you can't afford toTore my shirt to stop you bleedingBut nothing ever stops you leaving - When The Party's Over, Billie Eilish

3rd POV

Four people sit in the car: the driver, the man who wears the iron suit, the boy with powers of the spider, and the girl who shows little to no emotion. After what happened back in Berlin, Tony decided that the two kids in the car should be finished. Even though the girl who shows little to no emotion could take care of herself. In fact, with her demonic/dark powers could have helped Tony with his battle earlier. But he felt responsible for the girl and decided to bench her. As for the boy with spider powers/abilities, he's still a youngster. Not even that young, sixteen the latest. But the boy lived with his aunt. If something were to happen to him, that was on Tony.

Peter was recording on his camera. A little video diary of his adventure with the Tony Stark. To be able to record his experience outside of Queens. To fight Captain America himself. He began recording the day Tony asked for his help. His trip to Berlin. His involvement with the Avengers. But every now and then, Peter's camera would go to the girl with no emotion. He wasn't really recording her, he was just staring. Not that kind of stare where people are secretly judging you. Peter was intrigue with the girl. She wasn't like most girls of the girl he knew.

What shocked Peter the most was hearing the girl laugh. To find out that the girl laughed for the first time she met Tony and that he's the reason behind it. He felt a bit good about himself. Even though he didn't mean to make her laugh. He didn't intend to get caught in his own web. Though he would do it a thousand times if he could hear her laugh again.

"What are you doing, a little video diary?" Tony asked as he noticed Peter with the camera.

"Yeah," Peter admitted sheepishly.

"It's all right. I'd do the same thing."

"I told him not to," Happy said from the driver seat. "He was filming everything. I'm gonna wipe the chip."

Tony shook his head. "Okay. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. You know what? We should actually - we should make an alibi video for your aunt anyway. You ready?"

Peter twisted more in his seat. "An alibi? Sure. Okay."His arm accidentally bumped into Raven's, who was reading. Peter mumbled a quick sorry to her before scooting closer to Tony.

"Get in the frame." Peter actually moved even closer to Tony as he pointed the camera at them. But his eyes weren't actually at the lens, they were looking at Raven as she continued reading. "Hey, May. How you doing? What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope." Tony started laughing at his own introduction.

Raven put her book down and gave Tony a look while Peter hoped Raven didn't catch him staring, she didn't. "Really, Tony?"

Tony was still chuckling. "What?"