Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

We finally arrived at the school, already seeing every bitch that made my life hell. Sieglinde and Hannah were the devil and angel, being surrounded by boys. Every other girl was sitting on the bleachers not knowing what to do sense all the boys were bombarding two others.

I clung onto Sebastian as tight as I could, wanting nothing more than to be with him, but he kept walking. Down the gym, up the stage, and to the DJ who was falling asleep. I watched him from the front of the stage. He grabbed the mic and turned the music up.

"Let's get everyone up!" He started off saying. Oh no.
"I want everyone up. On the stage. Come on girls." Sebastian yelled.

The girls stood up and walked on the dance floor. I could tell they were mesmerized by Sebastian's face. You couldn't blame them. I looked back at Sebastian, watching him start the music and the beat.

"Now daaannccce!" He chuckled.

I bet everyone was startled to see the oh so introverted Sebastian like this.

Sebastian kicked the sleeping DJ. Causing him to jump up, startled. He grabbed him and made him keep the beat going, the music as well.

I watched Sebastian jump off the stage, giggling as he threw me in the air and caught me again. He put me down and started to dance, me following.

In the middle of it all the boys finally decided to pay attention to other girls even though the girls were into someone different.

Sebastian sat down and watched me dance. I guessed he was tired or something before I caught him licking his soft lips. HE WAS CHECKING ME OUT! I-IN PUBLIC?!

*Bump Bump*

I know this feeling. My heart starting to race. I turned to look at Sebastian and sat on his lap.
"Sebastian don't look at me like that!" I yelled, hoping no one else heard me.

He looked at me innocently, like he did nothing. I frowned and looked around. Everyone else was frowning too. Sebastian...he was mine. They were frowning because Sebastian was mine. I smiled and hugged Sebastian, feeling him hug me back with inhuman strength. Then it hit me. I don't want to leave my demon lover when I have to die.

The music turned into a slow song. Sebastian stood up, setting me down from his lap. He grabbed my waist as I put my hands on Sebastian's arms.

I can't help falling in love with you.

That was the last slow song. Everyone clapped and started to get ready to go. The party was done.
Sebastian shifted, kneeling down to look at me. Me, who was half sleep. I opened my eyes to reveal a chuckling beauty.
"Let's go, baby needs sleep." Sebastian gently cooed. He picked me up and across the room and out the doors. He laid me in the passengers seat and slammed the door. I watched him walk to his door and sit in his seat after opening it. We drove home as I dozed in and out, fighting the sleep that was trying to over take me.

I felt the car jerk to a stop, my eyes being to lazy to open.  I didn't feel the car seat anymore but the hands of my lover lifting me from it.

Finally I opened my eyes to see Sebastian's room. Sinking into his bed and watching him undress, I was already in my kitty pajamas.
"Sebastian." I groggily dragged out.

He didn't look at me but I could hear the smile in his voice. "You, my king, are suppose to be sleep."

"Sebastian? Look at me." Sounding worried, I demanded. He sounded sick, damaged.

Sebastian turned around, his eyes red. Bright red. He had no pupils. The white of his eyes were black. His teeth were sharp and his smile was the craziest I'de ever seen.

"Sebastian?" I questioned.

He walked up to me, slowly, menacingly. It was by reflex I swear. I love him. But I-I backed up, scared.

Sebastian put his hand out and gently grabbed my neck. "I love you so much." He said. The demon, my love.

I smiled not knowing what to do or say.
"Sebastian? What's wrong?" Tears started to fall from my eyes. I was scared. Not scared of Sebastian, but if he was hurting inside.

Sebastian sighed, a smile still present and tugging at his lips. "Everything's fine~"
He pulled me by my leg, his grip was tight enough to bruise my ankle.
"I'm just a demon~"

His grip went back to my neck, still tight and painful. Then needles, the feeling of needles destroyed my nerves. Like punches marking me. But there was nothing piercing me, nothing destroying me. It was like venom.

I slowly looked at Sebastian. He hadn't moved. He released his grip on my neck, tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry." He cried.

My hand, there were black veiny looking lines, like a virus going up my arm. It felt like fire going up my arms. The pain was too much to bare. I wanted to die. I felt like I was going to die. I closed my eyes wanting nothing more than my heart to stop.
"Kill me! Kill me!! KILL ME!"

Sebastian's nail grew and he gave me my wish, tears in my eyes. The sharp nail stabbed threw my heart, the pain was sharp and quick. I couldn't say it but I'm sure he knew it was true.
'I love you Sebastian'

Then I felt the air stop running threw my nose and my heart beat was none.

'I love you Sebastian'
Sebastian

Sebastian!
Sebastian!!
Sebastian!!!

I WANT YOU!

*Gasp*

"Ciel I'm right here! It's okay. I'm here!" The voice of velvet?

I opened my eyes, fighting what held me with strength and a hand holding my wrist. The face of a naughty angel.
"Sebastian?"
Crimson eyes, red for love.

I hugged him tightly, desperate for his touch. I cried, wanting to forget it all.

"What's wrong?" The voice of velvet stroked the fear filled part of me with his words.

I looked up at him. "Nightmare."

He only smiled and kissed my head, "Don't be afraid, I'm right here."

I nodded and had to ask the question boiling in my mind, "Sebastian...when I die...will you fall in love with someone else?"

He flinched. Sebastian jolted like he was hit with a lightning bolt of pain.
"You don't have to worry about that."

Sebastian grabbed me and walked me to the mirror, my legs still wobbly with tiredness. I looked in the mirror at myself. My skin was like diamonds and my hair shone so bright.
But I smiled, really smiled when I saw my eyes turn red.

Then our lips connected with a kiss.
************************************
Sorry for grammar mistakes I'll edit it tomorrow I really just want it to get out there.