9. Obsession

I know this is so random but comment if you ship the two men up top in the picture? It's Prince gum ball and Marshall. Welp Enjoy!!!
***********************************
-Ciels POV-
I sat there for a while not knowing what to do until I lifted my head up quickly, panting.

We sat there for a while without a single word, you only heard the TV that echoed through the huge manor and the apprehensive pants that escaped my mouth. My chest rising and falling, expeditiously.

On the other hand, Sebastian looked as calm as the breast of a lake when the wind is laid. He only looked at me with elation designing his features. His lips then started to tremble, and his calm look slowly emerged into a grin as it tugged on his lips.

I flinched at the sudden smile and hastily got off of him. I watched him stand up and dust himself off, hearing him faintly laugh to himself. A growl rumbled in my throat and I slapped him very forcefully.

Sebastian quickly reacted, putting his hand on his cheek, mildly grazing it.
"W-What was that for?" he sounded a little panicky.

"Next time don't hit me so hard! I felt like my head was going to bust OPEN! Also, I don't like being laughed at! It wasn't funny!"

Sebastian did nothing but nod obediently, his eyes a little sad from comprehending where my anger came from.

"Why did you do that in the first place?!"

He hesitated for a moment but eventually let the words flow from his tongue "you were thinking about the door. I told you not to." His voice got a little sharper with each word.

"No I did not!" My hands swung and stirred around the room, as I crossed my arms in a pout.

Sebastian sighed "just don't think about it" he then cleaned the rest of the kitchen up and left upstairs.

Sighing, I decided to travel around the rest of the house. Windows, doors, rooms, it all just repeated. I kept walking and found one room with tons of art supplies in it. Paint to paint brushes, canvases to colored pencils, scissors to crayons, he had everything. On the walls, hanging from a nail in the wall, in pretty golden frames, carved into them, designs that went every which way were paintings and drawings that were all so alluring. Tugging me in with each and every captivating detail.

I smiled at all the exquisite watercolor and color pencil. More was blended together to give the murals plenty of texture.

I hummed in astonishment at the captivating artworks. How could someone so apathetic make something so lively? I chuckled softly to myself at the thought.

I continued to look around. There were more developing artworks on easels. They even looked dazzling, even when half finished.
I hummed again, bewildered.

My eyes eventually located a room. It's oak door still having the pattern of an oak trees wood arranged on it. The frame was the same golden design that illuminated from the frames the paintings on the walls was held in. The door nob embellished with green vines that wrapped around it, and hung from it.

I know Sebastian has a huge problem with me and some of the doors in this manor, but I'm sure it will be fine, this is an art room.

I walked to the door and turned the knob, a bell ringing as it continued to slide open with a creak. I tiptoed inside not know what could be lurking around.

I jumped when I heard a crumble under my feet. The ruffle of a smooth surface was felt on my toes. I guess it would have been better not to walk around the manor barefoot.

I viewed over the dimly lit room, the only light coming from the previous room that barely allowed me to see.
It did provide enough light for me to see and pull a pull-chain that hung from a fan on the ceiling. The light came on, gradually getting brighter and brighter until it irradiated the entire room. The light bulbs were tinted with a rainbow glass so the room was radiant with a glow of rainbow lights. It made the whole room sparkle.
The white, pale walls were carpeted in paintings, drawings, and photos of me! Each one was different but consisted of one thing, me. One of me walking to school, one of me drawing in class, one of me SLEEPING?!

Every artwork or picture sparkled under the colorful lights. I don't know what it was but they really shined.

My breath started to accelerate, each breath becoming shorter than the last.

There were millions over millions of just photos of me! I turned to run out the door after I bumped into Sebastian. He grabbed my hand catching me from falling when I lost my balance. I jerked away from him and yelled "WHAT IS ALL THIS?!"

Sebastian only stood there, his hair was wet and covered half of his face, though he had a warm comforting smile, it was kind of creepy "they were presents for you. You shouldn't have ruined the surprise" his voice hid a little disappointment after he said 'ruined'.

"Why would I ever want all of these pictures of me!" I pointed to a wall that held up only 1/6 of all the pictures.

Sebastian turned his head toward the wall then back to face me his smile turning into a sad frown "Your self consciousness. Look at yourself in a new light. I make sure to do it while your doing stuff so it's more realistic for you."

My eyes widened at his explanation. Was he really trying to help me???
"O-oh..." that was all I could say. I feel embarrassed, and callous. I took a deep breath and slowly, but gingerly, I wrapped my hands around Sebastian's waist. I sighed brokenly, still feeling the weight of ruining such a canny idea. I feel like it will have worked a tiny bit.
"I'm sorry, I should understand before accusing things. I-I'm sorry" this was the first time, the first person, I have ever felt sympathy towards someone before my parents died.

Sebastian slowly went to hug me back but instead put his hands on both sides of my waist. He slowly led me out the room and closed the door. He glowered sadly at me, "Can you not go through doors that clearly look like you shouldn't touch them"

I gulped and nodded slowly and trudged through the exit. I heard Sebastian's light steps follow behind, along with the click of a door.

I glanced at Sebastian, it was weird. Even with what just happened his face was still so bubbly. He seemed excited or happy. I hummed at his expression. "Sorry about that, but I like keeping my stuff private" he followed his words with a warm smile. I nodded understandingly, watching him walk away after saying he was going to go clean.

I thought for a moment and grabbed one of my knifes and a gun, walking out the door.

Geez, I must be bipolar...
***********************************
Can you guess what shall happen???