Halloween Special

-Ciel's POV-
I ran out my room, grabbing the hat that was on the bed. Shuffling to the bathroom I quickly threw the small hat on my head, tilting it so it's to the side. Looking at myself in the mirror made me happier. Sebastian picked the costume out. He called me his "Master" sense it's a ringmasters outfit. I threw the gloves and a ring Sebastian got me on and ran out the bathroom.

Busting through the door of Sebastian's room (soon to be ours) I looked around

Busting through the door of Sebastian's room (soon to be ours) I looked around. Sebastian was nowhere to be seen.
"Sebastian?"

I grunted in frustration, it was time for the party at school and I refuse to miss the chance to dance with my lover.

I ran downstairs calling his name. He was nowhere. I got restless, moving my legs, rubbing them together, rubbing my ears with my hands. Sebastian knew I had a problem being alone after almost being raped. I needed him.

Most people start to hyperventilate or go mad but me; no I was different.
My body started to tingle thinking about him, about needing him. I want him to touch me, to be in my sight.
I groaned, tears brimming my eyes. Each minute pass was torture, for my mind, body, and soul.

It was silent. I heard nothing. My heart started to race. Pictures of my beautiful ebony haired lover playing in my mind. I ran. Again I ran. I looked everyone, I needed him to quench my thirst to see him.
"SEBASTIAN!"
*
*
*
Hands. I felt them. The soft hands I knew. Sweet cinnamon, the smell of the breath of a naughty angel. So close I could feel the bright, black, shiny locks brush against my cheek.

"Yes my love?~"

The voice. That velvet voice, husky, smooth, and soooo hot.

"W-Where were you Sebastian? I-I started to feel so..." Sebastian stopped my words with a kiss. So soft, pink, plump, sweet. Like strawberries.

I opened my eyes, pulling away, wanting to see his costume. My face brightened and I backed up, checking him out. He was beautiful. I grabbed his police hat from his hands and sat it on his head, having to jump to get it on.

 I grabbed his police hat from his hands and sat it on his head, having to jump to get it on

"Your beautiful Sebastian." I couldn't help but melt, letting myself say words I could care less about saying.

"Your even more. Sorry about that. I was just washing. Are you ready to go?" Sebastian gently pushed strands of hair out my face and behind my ear as he spoke.
I nodded and took his hand as we walked out the door.