Cheating is a choice not a mistake...

Olivia's POV:

When i returned i saw Kim's car was in the parking area "Phew thank god she did'nt made any stupid move" i talked to myself. I went into my cottage and jumped on the bed, a smile of victory was decorating my face.

And all of a sudden someone opened the door, it was dave. "Don't u freakin know to knock first?" i grinded my teeth "Oops" he raised his eyebrows "My bad" he added. "But i saw someone was smiling alone when i entered, do u know its a sign of mental disturbance" he chuckled.

"Shut up Dave" i scolded him "okay okay, so tell me how was your night?" asked Dave "The smile on ur was was telling the story of your night huh?" he added "U know what ur a jerk" i said while crossing my hands on my chest.

"Why?" he widen his eyes and sat on the chair "If u were not a good friend i must have kicked u out of this room by now" i said "That's so rude" he said while making a funny face "Yes it is coz ur magic liquid failed" i blasted a bomb on his head "Whattt?" he jumped.

"Yes u heard it right dude, after consuming that liquid Kim lost control for a while and she also started making love to me but after sometym she blacked out u idiot" i yelled. "How many drops did you decant?" he asked "About 10 to 15 i guess" i replied.

"That explains all" he said "I told you only 4 drops of this liquid and the person is urs and u gave Kim an overdose of 15 drops its natural that anyone will black out after such a heavy dose and its sign can last for more than 48 hours" Dave said.

"I made a mistake in a hurry also it was dark, I was unable to cipher out the right dose so I dropped it proportionally" i said while scratching my head "Don't blame the liquid my friend" dave said "Hmmm" i sighed "But why were u smiling if nothing happened?" he asked.

"Yes i accept that coz of my stupidity the first plan of making love to kim failed, but when she lost senes i made another plan" i said proudly "And it worked" i added "Ok so what did you do?" he asked and i told him what ever happened.

"Oh you are so evil" said dave "I m not, i did all this to make kim mine" i said "And just becoz i made this smart move you too will get advantage from it" i added. "Kiara will leave kim and after that you can have her while i can have kim" i said.

"Genius" dave praised me "Well thanx but dont make any mistake this tym" i said and he nodded in yes. "Ok so miss genius come lets have breakfast" he said and we went out to have our much needed meals.

Kiara's POV:

"Kim what happened? why are you crying?" i did'nt understand why Kim was acting weird, as far as i know her she's not a crybaby that means something big has happened. I hugged her to calm her down but tears were still rolling down from her eyes.

I pulled away and cupped her face "Kim plz tell me what is it" i said with a worried face. "K...Kiara i..i m sorry" she stuttered. "Sorry for what?" i asked but she remained quite, stayed still and lower her head "Kim look at me" i raised her head "Listen to me, do you remember i told you that beside being lovers we are also best friends right?" i asked but she maintained her silence.

"Alright stop crying Kim" i wiped her tears "Have this" i offered her a glass of water and she drank it "That's lyk my baby" i gave her a quick hug. Now she was looking better "Yes now tell me what were you saying?" i asked but before she could answer....

A knock on the door broke the silence "Yes?" i asked. "Mam the breakfast is ready" someone yelled from outside. I opened the door and saw Mr. Stuart "Mr. Stuart can we have our breakfast in our room please?" i asked "Sure Mam u can grab it from the mess" he replied "Ok thanx" i wished him and closed the door.