kiara's Surprise (Part-2)

Kim's POV:

Doorbell rang and i opened the door, it was the delivery boy from a restaurant i took the parcel and paid him. I ordered all chinese dishes for kiara "Kim, whose it?" kiara asked "Dinner babe" i replied.

C'mon lets eat m starving and i pulled a chair for kiara and when she sat, i pulled one chair for me while kiara was busy opening parcel and placing food in our plates.

Kiara: Oh wow chinese...

Me: Yup ur favourite

Kiara: Hmmm this is a nice surprise. I also have one surprise for u.

Me: Really? What?

Kiara: Lets finish eating fast then u'll know (i blushed on what i just said).

Me: Oh m not hungry anymore ( i chuckled).

Kiara: Kim, u r such a kid eat ur meal or forget ur surprise.

Me: Okay okay ( And i started eating as fast as i can).

Kiara's POV:

Kim was very excited about her surprise. She looked so sweet while she's trying to figure out what's the surprise. Even i was excited about our first night also i was bit nervous. But kim is the first person in my lyf approved by my heart, the one with whom i wanna share my everything.

I saw her eating as fast as she can, her innocense melts my heart, and it brings her more close to me. We both suffered alot without each other and tonight i want to end this suffering. I finished my food and saw kim and her empty plate, she was looking at me with curious expressions.

Kim's POV:

I finished my food and looked at kiara who was eating her food slowly and was busy thinking about something. I hope she's not thinking about molly or her mom anymore.

She's so brave to accept this love, she left her parents, her home almost everthing just to be with me. Her presence is breath taking, we r alone finally but i dont want her to feel m rushing on her but its difficult to resist her charm. Thoughts like these were striking in my mind but i diverted my mind towards what she said about the surprise.

omg i am so excited about kiara's surprise but i dont want to irritate her by asking again nd again but also it was getting difficult to wait. And finally after few mins she finished her food.

Me: Yeah now that we have finished eating tell me what it is plz. U bought something for me or what?

Kiara: Kim, i know u r very excited to know about ur surprise but i m sorry u have to wait a little more.

Me: Okay (i pouted).

Kiara: U wait here okay (i told her and went straight inside the bathroom which was attached with our bedroom and locked the door). 

Kiara's POV:

I went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. After i finished taking bath i searched for a towel "Oh no" i forgot to take it as i came straight to the bathroom from the dining area. "Kim can u plz pass me the towel" i yelled as i opened the door a bit and hide myself behind it.

"Coming" kim replied.

She then came with a towel but did'nt gave it to me "What will i get if i give u the towel" she chuckled. "Kim stop playing nd gimme the towel" i said. But she looked lyk she did'nt heard what i said.

she suddenly turned arround and then offered me the towel "What?" i asked "I saw ur reflection in the mirror behind u but it was not intentional" she said. I quickly grabbed the towel and shut the door.

I closed my eyes and my face turned red "How can i be so stupid" i scholded myself. But its so sweet of kim she did'nt took any advantage of the situation and told me the truth this proves her repect for me.

Kim's POV:

I was sitting in the dinning area coz kiara told me to stay there and wait when suddenly i heard kiara calling me she forgot to take the towel with her.

I took out one fresh towel from the closet and went towards the bathroom. Kiara opened the door a bit and asked for the towel but instead of giving towel to her i thought to tease her.

I was teasing her when suddenly one scene caught my eye, i saw kiara's reflection in the mirror behind her "Oh gosh" i quickly turned arround, gave her the towel and also told her the truth. She took the towel and shut the door.

My heartbeats ran so fast coz of what i saw, her beauty is exceptional. I was busy with my thoughts when i saw her coming out of the bathroom, she was wrapped in the towel and was looking absolutely gorgeous.

She went to the bed and covered herself with a blanket and threw the towel on my face and turned off the lights of the room except one lamp. "Ready for the surprise?" she asked and i stood there speechless.

Dear readers plz comment on how do u lyked the story so far. Plz vote for the story if u lyked it. Thank u- Kim.