kiara's surprise

Kiara's POV:

I went near the table and saw a note with a rose. Kim already arranged the dining table but dinner was not prepared yet. She called me to talk to molly when i was busy preparing some dish and how can she make it so fast? She dont know how to cook. My mind started aching.

I took the note left by her beside one plate which said "Welcome to my lyf, I love u so much my princess". I can feel the love hidden in kim's words but what molly said was still bothering me.

Kim's POV:

I saw her reading the note and smiling slowly. Also she was thinking something else i can clearly read that confusing expression on her face. She looks gorgeous in her nightwear, i can stare at her lyk forever.

Who thought miss popular and me will end up being in a relationship this was lyk a dream. But now that i got her in my lyf i'll give her everything the love and respect she deserves, i'll try her beautiful smile never leaves her lips. Oh i love her so much. "Kim" she yelled, oh did she saw me staring at her?

Kiara: Kim....?

Me: Yeah (i came running near her).

Kiara: I know u dont know cooking and i've not finished making the dish i was preparing.

Me: Kiara, u were looking tired and i wanted u to get rest and skip making meals today thats y i ordered our dinner from a restaurant tonight.

Kiara: I love it when u care for me lyk this.

Me: I know he he, someone called me cute few mins ago (i chuckled).

Kiara: I knew u heard that, very smart huh? But u knw what i myself wanted this dinner stuff to get finished quickly (i pouted).

Me: Uhh.. What? And why is that? ( i said with a naughty expression).

Kiara: That u'll know after dinner till then keep guessing ha ha.

Me: okay (i sighed) so what did molly say?

Kiara: She said she's missing u (i raised an eyebrow and my tone got a bit rude hearing molly's name from kim).

Me: Yeah she's a good friend i use to spend evenings at her place maybe thats y...

Kiara: Hmmm.... U never thought of her in some other way?

Me: No, she is just a good friend.

Kiara: And how abt her she never had feelings for u?

Me: Honestly speaking, she once told me that she likes me but in my defense i never saw her that way.

Kiara: What if she still lyks u?

Me: Well thats not my problem. And i can not hold back ppl for liking me. It dose'nt matters anyway what matters is i love only u.

Kim's POV:

Molly, this name was bothering kiara. It showed on her face, i understand she had bad experiences in her past relationships but i'll give my whole lyf to proove her my loyality. She's my lyf my world revolves arround her i will do anything to make her happy.

Kiara's POV:

Kim told me everything about molly. Its not that i have trust issues but its just i dont want to loose kim. Kim taught me what love really is, my past relationships was disasters coz there was lack of love. All guyz just wanted my body i never felt so good with them as compared to kim.

I love it when kim takes care of me, notices my smallest needs and understand my unspoken words. I want to be hers tonight, thats the surprise and kim have no clue about this.

Kiara have planned to surprise kim while kim is clueless. What next? Stay connected dear readers and dont forget to comment & vote. Thanx- Kim.