Arrangments

After i came back home from molly's place i rushed into my room and jumped on the bed, my mind continued its work the plan was ready now and i needed some ppl to execute it, ppl whome i can trust.

I kept thinking whole night, i worked on even tiny parts of the plan so that nothing goes wrong. I dont remember when i went to sleep that night, when i woke up it was 8 a.m in the morning.

Before doing this i wanted to tell the truth to my mom, i was so nervous i did'nt have any clue that how will she react still i gathered all my strength and called her "Hello kim, how r u?" said mom "Hi mom, m fyn" i replied "Mom i wanted to tell u something" i said and after that i told her whole story about me and kiara. "Oh, ok hmm... So what do u want me to do?" mom asked "I want u to do nothing just wanted to share it with u" i said.

"Mom maybe the way m choosing is wrong but my intention is right" i added "Kim do u really love her?" mom asked "More than my lyf mom" i replied "Then go for it, just remember if u need anything m just a call away" mom said "Thanx mom i love u" i said and cut the call.

"Kim the breakfast is ready" grandmaa yelled "Coming" i shouted. I took a quick shower nd went downstairs "Morning grandmaa" i greeted her "Morning kim" she greeted me back " Kim i m happy for u" grandmaa said nd smiled "I heard everything when u were on the phone with ur mom" she said "Nice choice by the way, i like kiara" she added "Thanx grandmaa" i smiled back "So when r u bringing the princess home?" grandmaa asked "Its not that easy grandmaa" and then i told her everything i planned.

"Dont u think its a bit risky?" she asked "Yes it sure is, but her mom is taking her away in next 15 days grandmaa" i told her "Is she ready for this?" grandmaa asked "Yes" i said "All the best" grandmaa chuckled "Thanx grandmaa i love u" i said.

After finishing breakfast i quickly came back to my room got dressed up and rushed towards my office. I've called some of my friends to meet me at the office. When they came i told em that i needed a favour "Guyz u all know that whenever u've asked me for any kinda help i've helped u and for the first tym i've asked u for a favour i hope u wont let me down" i said. The best part was all of em agreed, now i've to convience molly somehow i don't know how she'll react when she'll gotta know about kiara was the one i loved and coz of her i turned down molly's proposal.

But she was a nice friend she'll understand i thought and took a huge breath also i've arranged a good amount of money in cash coz i knew if this matter reached to cops they'll keep n eye on my bank account and if i try to withdraw money from a.t.m they'll trace my location. After making all important arrangments and finishing some of the office work i was now driving to molly's place "oh boy this is gonna be difficult" now i was talking to myself duh...

I knocked on the door "Coming kim" she yelled, damn i was feeling very awkward to share this with molly but i did'nt had any choice. She opened the door "come in" she said and i followed her quietly to the living room "U know what kim now plz just tell me what it is i've not slept properly since yesterday" she said and crossed her arms. "Okay dont get mad on me after i tell u the truth" i said "That we'll c l8r" she said and sat on the couch "Molly I.. Uh... I love Kiara" i finally disclosed it.

"Whatttt?" she almost shouted, " R u out of ur mind kim? as far as i know she already have a boyfriend" she shouted again, "And when did this happened? Dont tell me she was the reason behind u rejecting my proposal" she said. "Molly try to understand this happened before u and i met its just i've confessed it now" i explained "Okay fyn, but she already have someone in her lyf why dont u get it in ur head kim?" she started shouting again. "Molly listen to me she loves me too" i yelled.