Passion

Kiara: Kim, r u ready for ur surprise?

Me: Uh... I..uh..i think u wanna r....rest.

Kiara: Yes i wanna rest in ur arms kim. I wanna forget everything and be urs tonight. Yes i am ur surprise.

Kiara's POV:

I covered myself with the blanket and threw the towel on kim. I told her about what i had in my mind and she stood lyk a statue with wide open eyes. I opened my arms towards her and she came slowly towards me, our eyes met and she kept staring without blinking eyes and all of a sudden she hugged me her arms wrapped arround my waist.

I wrapped my arms arround kim's neck, i felt her breath on my chest "I can feel ur love for me kim, U waited 7 yrs for me...? Ur wait is over now" i said. I pulled away a bit and lay on the bed with kim beside me and closed my eyes.

Kim's POV:

What did she just said? She wanna be mine tonight... Hers arms invited me and her eyes dragged me towards her and i hugged her, burried my face on her chest and closed my eyes" I can feel ur love for me kim, U waited 7 yrs for me....? Ur wait is over now" she said. She then laid on the bed and i took my place beside her.

Me: Thank u for trusting me kiara.

Kiara: Trusting?

Me: Yes. I totally love the surprise but before this special thing happens, i just wanted to say one thing...

Kiara: What...???

Me: Marry me.

Kiara's POV:

Kim just asked me to marry her? Oh my god she is so different, ppl usually run away when asked to commit but kim's totally opposite. I was there right beside her and she got the permission to do anything she wants but instead of attacking my body she said she wants to marry me. I turned to her and saw her serious expressions and a tear betrayed my eye.

Kiara: Kim, u know nothing about what happened with me in past few yrs. I dont think its...

Me: shshhh... I dont wanna know anything its not important.

Kiara: Kim listen to me...

Me: No, u listen to me. Kiara i dont care what happened, i love you and i wanna marry you. We'll face everything together, but if ur not present in my lyf its not worth living. Plz kiara say yes.... I can't live without you.

Kiara: Yes ( I cupped kim's face and started kissing her)

Kim's POV:

My heart skipped a beat when kiara said yes and started kissing me at first the kiss was slow but after few seconds it became deep after that i lost my senses. I started kissing her back her soft lips felt lyk heaven.

She was laying down on bed with me above her, her hands started rubbing my back and she pulled me more close to herself. Blanket was the only thing between us now, my hand removed some part of the blanket from kiara upper body and what i saw made me crazy.

I placed kisses on her forehead, eyes, cheeks, lips and slowly moved towards her neck, i saw her eyes closing i kissed her passionately on her neck which made a mark there.

My hand slowly moved inside the blanket and touched her chest i felt a shiver in her body "Kim..... I love you" she said slowly "I love u too my princess" i replied with my lips still touching her neck and moved slowly towards her chest.

When my lips touched her chest i heard her moan which only made me to kiss her there deeply her nails scratched my back but who cared now my lips went down her chest to her navel, placed a few kisses there and continued going down towards her thighs. I smell the aroma of the soap from her body it was hard to stop now and we both lost control.

Temperature of the room increased suddenly, we were sweating even air conditioners stopped giving a relief. "Kim......." she yelled loud and pulled me up and holded me tight i again felt her body shivering. I saw a tear rolled down from her eye.

"Kiara did i do something wrong i m so sorry if..." she cut my sentence with a kiss "No its just that i realized once again that how wrong i was that i did'nt noticed ur love before" she said and i placed my head on her chest she started playing with my hair.

"U know i experienced this for the first tym it made me realize what i went through was just so robotic" kiara said "Kiara, I love u lyk crazy plz dont ever leave me" i said and holded her tight "Never kim not in this lyf, i'll fight everyone who comes in our way even if its my mother but i'll never leave u, only my death can separate us now" she said and kissed me on my lips.