Jealousy...

My phone started ringing while we were busy kissing. What a perfact timing grrrhhh... But i did'nt made any effort to recieve the call.

Kiara: Kim, go n recieve the call.

Me: No.... I hugged her tight. Look it stopped ringing he he.

As soon as i said this it started ringing again.

Kiara: Kim, maybe its something important go n recieve the call while i prepare dinner ok?

Me:Alright, as u say.

I left kiara and picked up my cell. It was molly.

Molly:Hello kim, is everything fyn there?

Me:Yes we r good.

Molly: I saw Kiara's mom with some guy they were knocking every door in our society to know if kiara is there. Also they came to my place to ask if i've seen kiara arround.

Me: Did they show any doubt abt me?

Molly: No, i dont think so.

Me:Good, thanx molly.

Molly: So r u happy now?

Me: Yeah! M on cloud 9.

Molly: Kim, i'll miss you.

Me: Hey dont be sad i'll be back when everything turns fyn okay.

Molly: Can i talk to kiara if u dont mind?

Me: Yup just a sec...

"Kiara, molly wanna chat can u come over here" i yelled "Coming" she replied and came almost running "What happened is everything alright" kiara asked "Yes she just wanna talk to u" i replied and handed over the phone to kiara.

Kiara: Hi molly

Molly: Hi everything good?

Kiara: Yeah...

Molly: Kiara, i've given one of my precious thing to u. I dont know u noticed or not but i also used to lyk kim alot but she was in love with u. She never saw me that way, u r very lucky. I wish u guyz all the best nd come back soon after all this mess clears up. I m missing her already.

Kiara: Yes we will and thanx for all ur help. Take care bye.

Kiara' POV:

Molly said she liked kim? Kim never told me about this maybe coz she dont cared but they were friends since last 7 yrs. She's already missing kim huh...? I'll wait till kim tells me all this herself. Even though molly helped us in our plan to escape but my blood is boiling on what she just said. Kim is her precious thing? Why cant ppl leave us alone she's mine now.

"Kiara" i heard kim calling me from the kitchen, "coming" i yelled. I went to the kitchen and saw kim arranging plates on the dining table "Oh she's damn cute". Oh gosh,I think kim heard me calling her cute.

Kim's POV:

While kiara was talking to molly i went to the kitchen to arrange somethings for kiara. Our first meal in our house i put some candles on a candle stand and plates on the dining table also i wrote a note and put it beside the plate with a rose.

"Kiara" i yelled "coming" she replied and came to the kitchen area after few mins, she was looking serious but i noticed her expressions change when she saw me arranging the table. I heard her saying "Oh she's damn cute" she just said i m cute, oh my angel u dont know how beautiful u r i thought. But something was definately wrong i remember her serious expressions Whats bothering her? Well maybe m thinking too much she'll tell me herself.

Dear readers m missing ur comments. I m confused about i should write adult stuff or not?

Coming back on the story now jealousy took its place in kiara's mind. What will happen next a fight or a passionate night? Stay connected and dont forget to comment. Thank u- Kim.