Sweet night

"Its okay kim we can share bed" kiara said. I setteled myself right next to her and pulled over the blanket. "Kim why did'nt u told me before that u loved me?" kiara asked placing her palm on my shoulder.

" Honestly speaking at first i also did'nt knew that when i fell for u, i realized it when u left the city to attend some wedding but when i realized my feelings for u i wanted to tell u but before i could confess my love u told me about alex" i told her.

"But when i fought with u why u remained silent? why did'nt u explained ur side?" she asked carresing my shoulder a bit. "It was of no use kiara, u would've not believed me, It was not lyk i say & u believe i was not that lucky right?" i sighed.

" U know if u've confessed ur love to me before this alex's chapter i would've never needed anyone else in my lyf, yes i was afraid of ppl's eye but once when u fell in love who care's about it" she said. " But we will meet again and this tym as lovers was written in the destiny kiara maybe thats why whatever happened did'nt broke the feelings inside us, sooner or later u get whats written for u right?" i said with a smile. "Yes right" kiara chuckeld.

"But to be together we still have to face some difficulties kiara" i sighed "coz ur mom...when she's not okay with u meeting me? I dont know how she'll react When she'll find out u being together with me" i told her what i had in mind. " You are right kim she will never accept our love,  she was against our friendship i know she'll not accept this relationship" kiara said with a worried face.

" And what about aron? did he know that u wanna break-up with him?" i asked. "Kim i did'nt told him yet coz my mother knows aron very well and he can create problems by following me to find out that y i broke-up with him, in that case it will be very difficult for me to visit you" kiara said "There's only one way lets run away from here, plz take me somewhere very far from here kim"she added, i saw tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey okay okay dont be sad plz if this is the only way we can be together i m ready for it kiara, just gimme sometym to plan things correctly" i tried to calm her down. "Leave this topic my love we'll sort it out later look we are together its a beautiful night how it feels huh?" i started teasing her so that she can forget serious matters and live in the moment " Oh i feel so romantic its a magical feeling i cant explain it in words" she said. ''Nd how do u feel now kim?" she asked with a naughty expression. "It feels awesome, infact i feel lyk i lost a huge amount of weight from my heart" i said.

" Kim i am very sorry, i was not able to read ur feelings for me otherwise life would have been so beautiful, just u & me" kiara said with a sad face. " We still have time to spend together infact we will be together, forever" i said and kiara came close and hugged me, it was a very sweet moment so i wrapped my arms arround her waist and carresed her back a bit.

"I feel so safe here" said kiara, " I love you kiara" i said and closed my eyes, i felt her soft lips on my cheeks, it was my first kiss from the one i loved since i understood what love really is. When i felt the kiss i opened my eyes to c kiara, as soon as she saw me watching her, her face turned red and she turned arround now all i could c was her back.

I wrapped my hand arround her waist once again and pulled her back " Dont worry m doing nothing but atleast i can sleep holding u lyk this, i just want to be near u, u dont know how hard i tried to sleep when u were not present" i said slowly in her ear. She nodded in yes and i saw her smiling reflection in the mirror. "Goodnight kiara" i said, "Goodnight" she wished me and hold my hand which was still arround her waist, then we went to sleep probably the sweetest sleep of my lyf.