Such A Tease...

Kim's POV:

Kiara was kissing me passionately while one of her hand grabbed my collar and other one rubbed my hair. But she pulled way as soon as i started kissing her back "What happened?" i asked but she did'nt answered me and kept staring at me "hellooo?" i waved my hand in front of her eyes.

"U will not ever ditch me right?" she asked "Never" i said confidently "i will give my whole lyf to proove that i love only you" i added "But what made u ask this all of a sudden?" i asked.

"I wanna say something" she said "Now?" i asked "Yes now" she replied "okay shoot" i sighed. "Kim there is one thing about me that u dont know" she said "Is it imp?" i asked "Yes" she replied "Okay" i said "Kim its a bit awkward" she said "Uhh its ok just tell me" i said while holding her hand "I am uhh..." she cut her sentence and looked at me "I am virgin" she completed her sentence.

"Yes u heard it right, i never made that kinda love in any of my past relationships, i did'nt took my relationship on that level with anyone" she said and i saw her blushing "Coz i waited for that special moment nd it never came coz i never felt lyk this before, my heart did'nt allowed me to give my everything to my so called boyfriends" she added.

"But now i know y my heart stopped me from doing that, coz of u kim it was you who ruled my heart, i tried to deny it, i thought u and me cant be together, what ppl will think about me when they will know about this kinda relationship but the day i stopped caring about ppl's eyes i realized that u r the one i ever wanted" she said.

"Tonight when that evil guy grabbed me i thought everything will be over but i was saved by you, do u know y? coz even fate have decided that u r the one who will get all my love" she added "And i told u all this coz i want u to know that u are so special to me, and i want u to make me urs for this and every forthcoming lives" she made the biggest confession.

She hugged me and i was speechless, a tear rolled down from my eye. What she told me was breath taking, i wrapped my arm around her waist "Kiara i love u, and u know that i did'nt cared about ur past nd accepted u the way u r but today by confessing this my respect for u just got increased my princess I love you" i said.

"U don't know how much scared i was when that evil guy grabbed me, and if he got succeeded in what he wanted i would have killed myself by now" she said "Don't ever say that again" i said nd held her tightly. "I feel so safe here in your arms kim" she said and grabbed my collar again i felt her breath on my neck.

"But now i know you r my true love kim and i want that special moment" she said "Before this trip gets over i want to make this place memorable for us" she said while pulling away a bit, i smiled and nodded in yes.

"Okay now its getting late and we have to wake up early lets get some sleep" said kiara "Oh i thought we will be having our special moment?" i said just to tease her "kim....." she yelled and her face turned red "Ok ok don't get mad on me i was just kidding" i said while laying down on the bed and i spread out my arms towards her "But at least i can sleep holding u?" i added and she lay on the bed beside me, after cuddling for sometym we fell asleep.

Olivia's POV: 

We all were busy having our meals when suddenly this old lady ran towards the manager and yelled that kim & kiara are in danger. I was shocked for a moment when i heard about kim but when everyone started running outside i came back to my senses and followed everyone.

After reaching in the garden area what i saw was enough to disturb my mind, kim was holding some guy's neck against the tree with a knife in her hand which was bleeding. She was looking very angry her eyes were all red her hand in which she was holding the knife was shaking in anger.