name

Alice slowly opened her eyes and immediately felt the throbbing pain in her body. The room was bright so it took her a few seconds to fully wake up and realise where she was. She scrunched up her face and let out a quiet yawn, looking around the room to see if anybody was there.

„Shhhh" she heard someone whisper from the other side of the room.

It was FP. He was standing by the window cradling the tiny baby, rocking him back and forth, trying to keep him quiet so he wouldn't wake up Alice. He had a smile plastered on his face as he admired their son.

Alice couldn't help but smile at the sight.

„How is he?" Alice asked

FP turned around startled, not expecting Alice to be awake yet.

„He's doing great" FP beamed, walking over to Alice and handing her the baby.

„How are you feeling?"

„I'm good" Alice said looking down at their son who was peacefully sleeping in her arms. „I'm a bit overwhelmed though. I can't believe this is real"

FP just smiled and stroked their son's head.

"You did such a good job" he smiled looking up at Alice who was tearing up.

"No, no don't cry honey" FP said, putting an arm around her and kissing her forehead gently.

There was a sudden knock on the door which startled Alice a little. Hermione and Fred poked their heads around the door.

"Can we come in?"

"Yeah, sure" FP smiled.

The two came in closing the door quietly behind them. Hermione quickly walked over to where they were sat and stared in awe at the baby.

"Aww he's so adorable" she squealed.

"Congrats you guys" Fred smiled.

"Thanks" FP said.

"You ok honey?" Hermione asked sitting down next to Alice and putting a hand in her shoulder.

"I'm a bit overwhelmed that's all" she smiled.

"You got a name yet?" Fred asked.

"We had a few in mind but we haven't settled on one yet"

"Actually-" Alice said looking at FP,"I have a name in mind"

"You do?"

"Yeah, I was thinking Leo"

FP smiled. It was one of the names they had picked out.

"And as a second name I was thinking Tobias"

FP's smile grew even wider. It was the name of his grandfather. He hadn't even thought of it but Alice knew it would mean a lot to him.

"It's perfect" he grinned planting a kiss on Alice's lips.

"Hey there Leo" FP whispered looking down at his son who was beginning to open his eyes.

His eyes were bright blue just like Alice's but his hair was dark brown like FP's. He let out a little yawn before letting his eyes droop shut again.

"Where are the kids?" Alice asked looking up at Fred and Hermione.

"They fell asleep in the waiting room" Hermione giggled.

"oh, ok" Alice said.

"shall I go and wake them up?"

"no need" FP said as he saw the two teens enter the room.

"hey honey" Alice said, signalling betty to come over to her

"hey mom, how was it?"

"well it was childbirth, what do you expect?"

"ok you make a point. How is the baby?"

"the baby is doing great"

"is it a boy or a girl?" Jughead asked, looking down at the newborn.

"its a boy" FP answered.

"aww comgrats mom and FP, hes gorgeous" betty smiled, admiring her baby brother.

"so whats his name?" Jughead asked.

"Leo Tobias Jones"