A short visit

I pulled up in front of the police station. My heart was pounding. I didn't know what to expect. Why was he arrested?
I made my way out of the car and entered the building.
"I'm here to see FP Jones" I told a member of staff, who directed me towards a room. Inside it stood a table and two chairs. There was also a small light dangling from the ceiling. I didn't know wether to take a seat or not so I stood and waited.
Eventually the door opened and FP walked through it. His eyes were red and he looked upset. I didn't even hesitate. I pulled him close to me and we stood there for a moment, in an embrace. One of the guards eventually separated us and we took a seat at the table. I looked deeply into FP's eyes and felt his hand reach for mine underneath the table. I gripped on to it tightly and couldn't help but smile a little.
"Fp what happened?"
"They thought I killed Jason blossom. Turns out it was Clifford, but they still want to keep me here because I had something to do with the murder".
"Fp I swear I will do everything to get you out of here."
„why Alice?"
"Because. We have been through so much together, besides you did the same for me, and now I'm going to return the favour"
Before I could say another word, the guard came back in to take FP away.
"Alice!" He yelled as they pulled him away. I immediately got up from the table and took his hand, but the guards yanked him away. I felt another guard trying to pull me away. We were forced apart.
*
I signed myself out and returned to my car. I was going to do everything and anything to get FP out.

********************************************
So I know this chapter was super short, but I needed to set the scene in order for the next chapter to make sense.
I'm also going to be changing perspective more often, because I personally enjoy reading from other povs instead of just the main two characters.
I'm also sorry that I haven't been updating as frequently but I will try to update more often!