Out at last

Over the course of the next two weeks, Alice found herself visiting FP almost everyday. It didn't bother FP though. She was the only person who ever truly understood him.
Alice broke it off with Hal. She kicked him out and filed for a divorce. She also had a restraining order put in place, in case he tried to hurt her again.
Both of their worlds were crashing down, and although there was a glass window separating them, they had become a lot closer in the last few weeks.
Alice had done everything she could to help FP. She contacted anyone she knew could help her, and finally she was able to get him out. There was a ton of paperwork to be filled out and that alone would take a week, but after that, FP would be free to go. After hearing the good news, Alice made her way over to the prison where FP was being held. She couldn't wait to tell him. For the first time in a while, Alice felt as if she had actually done good.
*
„Fp, you're being released" Alice felt a grin forming on her face.
FP was shocked to hear the news. He thought he would never get out, after all before Alice offered to help he was facing 20 years. He felt a tear trickle down his face. He had never been so happy. He looked at Alice again only to notice she too was crying.
„Ali.." Fp started. Alice hadn't heard that name in over 20 years. She got a tingly feeling in her stomach, just like she used to back when she was a teenager. Back when she was with FP.
„Ali, I can't thank you enough" he looked so happy, and that instantly cheered her up.
„But why did you do it?" FP questioned her. Alice hadn't given that much thought either. Would she have done the same for anyone else? Unlikely.
„Because, you would have done the same for me."
Deep down, Alice knew she still had feelings for him. She had never stopped loving him, but she was too afraid to admit it. Afraid he wouldn't be able to say the same thing back to her. Little did she know, FP felt the exact same way about her. He didn't regret having jughead it jellybean, but all along there was something missing. Alice. He wasn't afraid to make the first move. He needed her to know how he felt about her.
„Are you sure it wasn't because of our past, Ali?" he paused and looked deeply into her eyes.
„Alice I don't know how you feel about.. well,
‚Us' but I definitely know that no matter what, I will always love you and care for you"
Alice's heart missed a beat as she heard the world love. He felt the same way about her. She felt the tears coming. She just couldn't keep it in any longer.
„Fp, the truth is.." she choked in her words and her voice cracked a little ," I miss you so much. These last few years have been rough and I've realised that I was always happiest when inward with you."
She paused before speaking again.
„Fp, i don't Love Hal anymore. I never loved him as much as I loved you. I need you back in my life."
FP was overjoyed as he heard Alice say this. For the first time in ages he started to get pretty emotional. He loved this woman and she loved him.
"Then promise me, that we will be together as soon as I get out of jail. Even if it means we have to sneak around."
"I promise FP" a large grin forming on both of their faces.
„Times up!" an officer came in and took FP away.
***
The next week went by very slowly. Alice visited Fp a few more times and they agreed she would pick him up once he was released.
Finally Saturday came around and Alice stood waiting impatiently outside of the prison. She of course wasn't alone. She invited jughead and Betty to come along, After all, he was jugheads dad. All of a sudden, a buzzer went of, and the doors opened. Sure enough FP came strolling out. Jughead and Betty raced up to greet him, whilst Alice leaned up against her station wagon. She had to contain herself. She immediately made eye contact with him, and blurted something out.
„Fp, is it true what they say about men who have just been released out of jail?" she grinned. They had both been flirting with each other whilst he was still in prison.
„What do they say?"
"That they are incredibly sexually frustrated"
Both Betty and jughead were taken aback by Alice's comment, but FP enjoyed it. He didn't expect anything else of her. She but her lip before turning around and getting into her car.
*
The four of them sat at a booth in pops. They had been subtly flirting the entire time, although Betty and jughead didn't seem to notice.
"So dad, are you excited about tonight?" Jughead asked excitedly.
"You bet I am son, and I better see the both of you there too" he said pointing at Betty and Alice.
"Wouldn't muss it for the world" Alice smirked.
FP was having a welcome back party at the white wrym, planned by Betty and jughead.
********************************************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I changed the theme of FPs party, because it fits into the story better! I promise the next few chapters are going to get interesting x