Home

A day after their son's birth they were released from the hospital and free to return home.

"You ready honey?" FP asked walking over to Alice who had just strapped Leo into the car seat.

"Yeah" she smiled feeling FP wrap his arms around her gently from behind.

"I can't believe I have another son" FP said in awe leaning his head into the crook of Alice's neck.

"Thank you for making me a daddy again"he whispered gently kissing Alice's cheek.

"Thank you for making me a mommy again" Alice whispered turning around and wrapping her arms around FP's neck.

"Let's go home" he smiled

The journey home was short however FP insisted on driving slower because he didn't want to risk anything happening to Leo.

"Ok, welcome home" FP said in a voice he only started using once the baby was born.

Alice smiled to herself as she saw this new, loving side of FP. Of course she knew he had a loving side but this was new. She could see how much FP adored their son.

"Considering you belong to a gang you're such a softie" Alice giggled.

"So what" FP laughed raising his eyebrow.

"It's cute" Alice smiled walking past him and opening the front door.

The three of them entered the house and were immediately greeted by Betty and Jughead.

"Hey guys!" Betty whispered as she walked towards them

"Hey honey" Alice said, embracing her daughter and kissing her forehead.

"Do you want something to eat? Juggie and I were just about to make some dinner"

"Dinner sounds great" FP smiled, wrapping his arms around Alice who leaned in to him.

"Ok, we'll start cooking then" Betty smiled before both her and Jughead headed into the kitchen.

"I'll go bring the bags upstairs, I'll be down in a minute" FP said placing a delicate kiss on Alice's cheek.

"Okay"

FP took the bags and headed upstairs immediately unpacking some of the stuff and putting it away so Alice wouldn't have to do it.

Alice sighed heavily. Her whole life had just changed and it was going to take a while for her to get used to it. She heard a small cough and looked down at her son who was still strapped into the car seat and slowly starting to wake up. Alice crouched down and carefully took him out of the seat cradling him in her arms. His piercing blue eyes slowly opened and he let out a small yawn.

"Hey there baby" Alice smiled trying her hardest not to cry.

Leo let out another tiny yawn causing the tears to spill from Alice's eyes.

„Shit you're so adorable" she smiled wiping her tears away, „fuck I probably shouldn't say that"

Alice sighed rolling her head back. „Nevermind"

„I just want you to know that I love you so much. I promise I will never let anybody hurt you"

FP heard Alice's gentle voice talking and as he neared the bottom of the stair case he could see her cradling their son in her arms and talking to him. She was obviously crying but he didn't want to interfere. He wanted her to have this moment with their son.

"..and your dad is the most amazing person ever. I love him so much it hurts, and I'm beyond lucky to have the two of you. We both love you so much, never forget that"

"But don't ever forget how amazing your mother is" FP started.

Alice turned around and saw FP standing at the bottom of the staircase. He walked towards her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder taking one of Leo's tiny hands into his own.

"She's the bravest, smartest and most beautiful person I've ever met and I love you both so much"

*****

"Ok guys dinner is ready!" Betty called but there was no response.

"Guys? Dinner is-" she stopped as she walked into the living room.

FP has his arm around Alice who had hers wrapped around Leo and the three were fast asleep on the sofa.

"Nevermind" she smiled

I know I haven't updated in forever and I'm soooo sorry. To be honest I haven't had any motivation whatsoever but I'm trying my best. This chapter is short, I know, but I have some good ideas.

(Also I wrote half of this over a month ago so I hope it makes sense)