chapter thirteen

When I woke up I was still tangled up in the strong arms with sparks flying through from his touch.

He was asleep I took my time to just stare at him, his warm body embraced me to make certain that I don't run or move away from him, shredder purred as I snuggled even closer to him. He laid on the ground, on a soft carpet. 

I slowly climbed on top of him, I was trying to get closer to him. I wanted his scent on me, I wanted his everything on me.

I unconsciously moved on top of him, my legs either side of him as I straddled him. My core ignited on fire, I rubbed my self on his hard muscled chest.

He groaned as I kept grinding my self on top of him, I accidentally moaned out loud.

My hands roamed carefully over his chest, I placed my face in the crook of his neck inhaling his masculinity scent that made even hornier.

My clit throbbing for his touch, he just laid there not even moving.
"Ohhh my goddess King"
I moaned out loud, I saw a smirk work it's way up on his face.

"Shit, how long have you been up" My breath was laboured, I kept sniffing him drinking in his every essence.

"Woke up when you started moving, your one freaky woman dry humping a sleeping man"

My face turned red, I hid my face on his shoulder.
"Don't hide your beautiful blush from me love, i want to see you blush my love. So do you want to mate. "
"We're are we exactly" I spoke with my still hidden in his shoulder.
"This is my cave love, been preparing it for when IL get to meet you. Now that I've found you I won't let you go. Don't you like it" His voice sounded worried.
I just looked around, the cave looked modern as ever. It's like a home only it's a cave with modern facilities in it.

"It's just that dragon females are picky about were they mate, I've seen dragons hunt for jewels just to mate with their mate. Do you want me to get you jewels too. If you don't like it we can move il fix it up to your liking. "

The guys was nervous, he kept rambling on about me I found it cute. A smile found it's way to my face, watching him ramble was like the cutest thing I've seen ever.

I just planted my lips on him just to shut him up, he was shocked at first until he saw that he felt the need in me through the bond.

He kissed me again, we fought for dominance he finally won and seemed entrance into my mouth. I opened up for him, he savaged my mouth. I was still on top I grinded on him, his hard member stood firm behind me.

"Are you sure kiss about this" I breathed in.
"I've never been sure about anything in my life"
"Then I have to explain our mating to you, as you know I'm not like other dragons, I'd have  mated you in dragon form if you were a dragon but since were different species il have to half dragon and you half wolf. Il probably knot inside you, you probably will get pregnant. We will fuck until you're pregnant or more as my dragon will show it's dominance onto you. "

"Ohhh it's alright I've been waiting for this for a long, but as wolves I'd have to bite you hard to leave my mark and so should you to make our bond unbreakable. "

"Alright love, being with me means you accept that I am the dominant in this relationship and your the submissive. Not only in the bedroom but in your everyday life no male can ever touch you but me you'll take what I give you and il take what your offering to me. Do you accept"

"Yes I accept love I just want you right now"

I didn't have to speak twice as he claimed my lips as his own, he kissed me thoroughly. My core was wetter and burning with desire.
"Ohh my King I need you now please take me"
He only growled, his hands roamed my behind. The little clothing I had left he tore it like it was nothing, he took his time just to watch my body. When I looked into his eyes, they were clouded with just.

His eyes turned green and glowed to show the presence of his dragon.
"Mate"
He growled deep, his chest vibrated. His member was hard and big and still growing.

He lifted me up and put his tip in my entrance. He looked into my eyes seeking permission, I slowly tried to lower my self on him. My core Stretched all around him engulfing him in my deep wet warm core.

Half way down he bucked his hips up, my eyes bulged out. He was all the way in all his 14 inch as I'd estimated dick inside me.

I gasped, seeming as I had forgot how to breath.

"You ok mate"
"Ohhh my goddess I feel so full, move please"

I bucked my hips back and forth before I started riding the big dick up and down. I felt the all to familiar feel creep up on me, my orgasm was building.

My walls clenched around him,  "ohh Yess I'm gonna cum all over your hard dick love"

As I went down he held me up and started bucking his hips upward into me. The speed and pressure he used had me screaming begging for my release.

I felt the flood gates open as I started Cumming over his cock as he continued slamming into me. That continued  my orgasm as I kept Cumming, I felt my self squirt I kept squirting intensity my orgasm.

I collapsed on him,  "babe that was amazing, but now I need you to shift don't want to hurt you, shift I'm already shifting my dick is gonna grow inside you please shift now love. "

I shifted on top of him his dick still in me, I felt his dick grow in length and size. I felt as though I'd cum again.

His dragon was the one in charge, he was showing his dominance over my wolf. Shredder being a bitch she is refused to heed the dragon and show her dominance.

King slammed into me with such ferocity I gasped. I went harder and deeper.,  howled moaned grunted groaned in pleasure that made him go harder.

"King, I'm gonna cum" I warned him.

"Cum mate"
His words we're my undoing, I came hard and squirted on him. He didn't stop he went on  through my orgasm fueling a new orgasm to build in me.

I screamed as he made me cum again and again.
"I'm gonna make you orgasm until you submit to me love"

Indeed he went on, after over six orgasms from me in couldn't take it.
"I submit love please mark me"

My back arched as I felt his knot enter me I knew he was gonna cum in me. I was already on the verge of Cumming.

The knot plugged my hole he bucked at me harder and faster his grunts we're loud.

"Cum with me love" His deep sex voice made me cum hard on his cock. I felt his hot semen slip inside me.

I screamed as he filled me up leading to a new orgasm on my part. I came hard crying in pleasure.

He came hard, in me. Shredder too that moment to sink her canines into our mates neck claiming him as ours.

He grunted, I felt more semen come into me, he bit me on my neck. That caused a spasm of an orgasm to rip through me. I finally collapsed on his chest.

He came in me until he was satisfied.
"That,  breath was beautiful love" He kept taking in deep breaths.
"Yes, let's wait for your knot to shrink I love you King"
"Love you too my love"
I fell into a peace full slumber in my mates arms.