Chapter seven

I almost killed that miles fucker that damned pup in his mates belly made not kill him.i have this gift i can see peoples futures its not what i want i cant help it thats why i spared him.i guess im not as heartless as i thought .

I stormed my way to my room,i played my music from pitch perfect flash light.i hummed along with the song as i sat on the floor and starred at the empty space of my room.
The music kept me sane,it keeps my mind at bay from thinking murderous thoughts.
'kaerae'
'is something wrong human'
'dont talk to me like that bitch you and me we the same so insulting me is insulting your self hah'
'psh whats with the music'
'ohh that your thoughts are disgusting too much but if there's anyone whos got to die you can take control anytime'
'thats why we understand each other,i wanna rip all these wolves of their skins'
'that would be so cool we'll have wolf skins for winter'
Both kaerae and me burst out laughing she snickered in my head.
'kaerae if we happen to find our mate what do we do then you heard moonie she won't let us go Dark.'
'i guess they'll have to prove them selves to us i guess'
I laid on my bed moving to the beat of the music ,i started dancing .silly dancing if you must know i was having fun without a care in the world.

My body was moving sexually ,i mean id say i was dirty dancing sizzling and hot if you've never checked out dirty dancing i suggest you it out i mean Bobby is like my number one fantasy dream guy.even Baby her name just makes her perfect.

I listened to some of ariana grande im into you,i decided to explore .i changed my outfit with magic i like being a witch.i wore high heels with a short see through jump suit which aligned perfectly with my body.

I walked to the beat of the music and went to explore.i saw all the pictures lame and boring actually .i went outside and found miles mate crying holding a child.

"and why is she crying "i asked no one in particular
I looked and annalysed the situation .

"of course hes dead or something huh"
I answered my self again.

Seeing the woman welling like a lost puppy touched somewhere deep in my heart.i stalked into the room were the man was laid.

"here to finish the job too late he's already gone you killed him"
"oh shut it he asked for it"
I walked towards the body,the woman tried to stop me.i pulled the sheets ,he laid there not moving.

I analyzed his body there was a heart beat but a slow one very slow.i released one of my claws and slit the palm of my right hand.i fisted it to prevent wastage of my blood.

I plunged my hand into his chest were his heart lay,when my blood came in contact with blood his heart it beat faster.

A glowing black light surrounded him,my blood was enhancing his healing .i pulled my hand everyone was screaming at me the queen came running in when she saw me she screamed and tore my hand away from him.

His body shook and bucked against the bed.he finally stopped moving ,
"she killed him,how heartless can she be"
Miles mate cried some more i couldn't care less.

The machines went beep as his heart rate picked up.he finally jolted up awake,taking deep breaths.
"my lady"
His gaze came unto me.
"you have your own will do as you please"
"thank you my lady"
I turned and walked up the blood on my hand disgusted me i went to the kitchen and found the sink.i washed my hands i watched as the water turned crimson Red.

When i was done i walked out side to the garden looked around.my music im full blast.i listened to my music ,serenity rain on me i felt such peace I've never felt before.

I was content with what i had nothing could change me at the moment.the suns rays shone on the canopy in the garden.i hummed too my misc,if you know it its flash light by jessica j.

I ignore everything and focussed on my music the only thing keeping sane.

I feel asleep on the ground and started singing as i starred into the blue sky.my voice held hope ,

(Il be your keeper for life as your guardian.) my favorite part of the song.

The chorus holds words that would break anyone down but to me the did nothing except lull my raging inferno .

As i set there memories of when me and kaerae were watching pokemon ran through my mind .

At one point in my life i want to be pikachu  hilarious i know ,i have an obsession with cartoons .
To think ive missed so many episodes of naruto and bleach.

They are my most favorite ,haven't grown much all my life never thought I'd bee here sone day .no friends no family just plain old me yeah it sucks to me i know right. 

So what did you think if you love it so much please vote like and follow me thanks  tell other friends  love you'll so follow me