Chapter six

Nothing prepared you for rejection ,nothing hurts more than rejection .ive experienced this twice ,the forbidden act of rejection being sentenced upon me .

I woke up in a beautiful garden with beautiful white lilies glowing in the night.a woman dressed in white covered by a glowing moon light was plucking and dressing her hair with the flowers .her beauty was profound ,her silky white hair flowed in the wind like soft feathers .her feet barely touched the ground she was floating .the moons raise showered down on me.
"i see you've made my child"her voice was soft and silky.like the voice of a mothers love.my heart clenched,i recognised her shes the moon goddess .
"why have you brought me here"tears threatened to trail down my cheeks.
"i can see your hurt child but you have hang on.i know ive made you experience to much pain ,its so that you'll be prepared for your true love"
"true love ahaha i laughed sarcastically ,i you trying to be stupid or what i know your the moon and everything but what do you know of my life huh except the things you've been observing huh ive had enough of your game."i broke down,the pain flowed through me .i hated the moon goddes for putting me through all thay shit.
"child"i cut her off as she tried to speak.

"really that what your gonna say seriously ,you sit in your mighty chair and stair down and set peoples destinies.instead of doing the same with mine you want to play games with my heart huh.do you know how broken i was when Trent rejected me ,i believed that it was bound to happen since your the goddess you'd give me a second chance mate .

Guess what you gave him to me,but no because of my kindness i save my friends mother and she marries and marks my mate as hers.huh how do yoy think i feel right now huh.im exhausted i just want love is that too much to ask huh or am i a default from when you created me am i a mistake huh what's my purpose in love everything i had has been snatched away from me and you say child if i ever was your child you'd give me the happiness i deserved .now its too late,i dont have the heart for it anymore i hate you moonie so much you've hurt me the most you give me some happiness and then snatch it away from me.from now il do things my way im done doing things the goddess way ,since you never wanted me to have happiness my heart is stone cold im done il live for my self alone good bye have a nice life knowing one of your children hates you"
I wiped the tears as i spun around going back the way i came.
As i made my way to leave she hugged me tight.
"child i know ive hurt you so much ,i know its too late to unstone your heart please give me this one chance .il give you love and happiness a gift to you my child i love all my children lets get you back home"

The hug unstoned a small portion of my heart the rest was cold.
The ground suddenly disappeared and i fell into the dark obese .
I woke up in the old room i was in,a man was checking up on me i assumed he was a doctor.

"ohh i see our patient is awake"his face was plastered with a wide smile which would make any girl fall on their knees .too me it was annoying seeing all smiles made me mad
"ohhk so tell me if anything hurts ok"

I didn't bother replying him i stood up naked and made my to the bathroom.i did my business and washed in the hotshower Witches powers come in handy so i magicked my quickly picking an outfit i dressed and left the bath room into the room .

The queen stood there in all her beauty and glory the way she and her husband starred at each other drove another wave of anger ,my body was reacting to my emotions.

I magicked my phone with my earphones and blasted hungry eyes from dirty dancing and continued doing my shit forgetting about the king and queen in my room

"so shes really gonna ignore us"asked the queen.
"what do you expect she saved your life and our daughter takes her mate I'd say shes justified to be like this"
I sat down on my vanity and took the hair brush and ran it through my untamable hair.