Chapter four

Guys im like so sorry for the last short chapter i didn't want to bore you with all the unnecessary shit About their friendship cause theres a time skip.
Love you

Five years later

So me and Gina we've been running and searching for her mate,its crazy you know we've been to Asia,Africa Antarctica now were in Europe  thats were shes from.
"so Gina what if they dont forgive you huh then what"
"they will forgive me but for now lets not get caught ok"
"i hope your right"
So guys we've been in Europe for a couple of days now and still.nothing Gina has been acting strange its like she knows something i don't .
So i went to sleep in my room in my bed.i let sleep take me away to lala land.

Ginas pov

Hey so as you've heard im royalty ,lisa and i have been running for a while now my parents hadn't found us until we entered Europe they sent me a letter telling me of my mothers sickness,shes been sick.ive been keeping this secret from Lisa i dont want to burden her anymore.shes actually my first love if you know what i mean.

We've had more sexual encounters which were amazing we look like a couple but i know better.i look over to Lisa's bed shes finally asleep she sleeps like a log she'll be up later tomorrow .

Now is my chance to go and see my mother and apologize .im sorry lisa ,i have to leave you as well.

Lisas pov.

So its already morning ,i wake up to find Gina's bed empty.i try to locate her through our link and it doesn't work.
"gina ,gina were are you"worst case scenarios were flying through my head.
That was until i saw the piece of paper on under the bed.i pick it up and its a letter for Gina from the royals.
Dear Gina
Our sweet baby girl,we know that we have hurt you immensely by forcing marriage upon you.your has been sick for a while now a witch cursed her with the disease that eats her from the inside we've tried everything dear.i just wanted to let you know to come home your mom wanted to see you before shes goes.we both love you so much Gina.

Love mom and dad
Now i understood why Gina left,i have to go and help.i know im a black witch so i could lift the curse.

I quickly got dressed and used a location spell to find her ,i chanted my teleport spell and landed at the royal house gate.
"state your business here"one of the guards spoke.
"please tell Gina i can help her mom quickly before its too late"
The guards just starred at me,"we need to go now"

I jumped the gate and ran into the royal house .if some of you have ever watched bleach i was like flash stepping away and dodging their attacks .Gina needed me and i was the only one to save her mom.

"GINA,REGINA WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YOU STUPID BITCH.REGINA ANSWER ME DAMMIT"
I finally made it to the royal chamber were the queen lay.
"regina tell.them to let me through before its too late you know what i am i can heal her "i was breathless.
"why would we trust you"those words said by Regina. Tore my heart into pieces."if i hadn't listened to you and came home non of this would've happened mom would be alright "
Regina spat,she was mad angry at me tears filled my eyes ive never cried for the last couple of years but here and now my tears flowed.
"im sorry gina"
Those were my last words before i turned to them and froze them in place.i flash stepped to the queen.

I knew this curse its the black rose,her skin was already darkening .i climbed on top of her.
"your Majesty i know you can hear me,im gonna suck the curse out of you and after that i need to you bite into my arm drink as much as you can."
She just nodded her head.
I looked behind me and saw Regina she had tears in her eyes the spell i cast on them only lasts five minutes.

I chanted ,'kae now lets go'
Have you ever watched ghost busters the way the it machines sucked the ghosts thats how the spell worked only i was absorbing it into me.

The encantantions were said i began the sucking the curse.the pain ,it burned like what the hell.i was only doing this for Gina and no one else others could go and fuck them selves for all.i care.
'gina you need to make sure your mom drinks my blood if she doesn't she'll die make sure she does i love you girl .'

My clothes were torn from the intensity of the spell,it had planted its roots into her.it was all so tiring,i had to do 

"RELEASE"

Alpha kings pov

The love of my life has been sick now,she was cursed by those witches because i refused an alliance with them .i chose the dragons cause their powerful than the witches.

My beautiful liliana has been sick for the last couple of years ,the dragons didn't have a cure only the caster could remove it or the daughter of darkness thats what they called gradegaezuks she is a witch of pure
darkness no lite.
She has been gone for years ,my daughter has finally come home .i didn't think she would cone at all.
"father how is mother"she used to call us mom and dad now were just father and mother.she looks were  nurished well taken care off.
I saw the sadness in her eyes,she had left someone she loved behind just to be here.
"this way my dear"
I walked to her to.her mothers chamber.my beautiful queen was going dark,the curse was eating her away.
When Gina saw her mother laying there she cried so much,the queen couldn't move the kingdom knew of what had happened .people knew she was going to pass any day now.
'your majesty we have an intruder shes looking for the princess'
"gina someone is looking for you"
"is it a woman.itust be lisa il see her later"
'keep.her there we shall see her after seeing the quee.'
'she claims to know how.to lift the curse'
'how.many have come saying the.same thing lock her in the dungeon we shall.deal with her .'

'sir shes escaped she inside the palace coming there'
"gina your friend is coming here"
"i dont want to see her"
"ok dear"
With a flash i saw this young girl breathing in heavily her eyes landed on Gina then the queen.
When Gina said those hurtful things to her in anger i saw the hurt in her eyes .one minutes were about to attack then next we aren't moving this lisa girl is now by the queen.

I watched i anger as she took the curse,she gave the queen her wrist to drink.the queen latched onto her .

The queen was healing but the girl was losing consciousness ,she passed out and the queen stopped drinking .

"liliana my love your ok"
"quick get plenty of blood packs any kind and infuse it into her body so she can survive"
"what's going on"
"whilst i was dying she convinced me that Gina still.needed me sho talked with the goddess for me.she gave her life for mine,but before i left the goddess told me we should do blood transfusion it will help.her.also she said MEND WHAT HAS BEEN BROKEN TAKE ACTION UNTO THE WORDS THAT HAD BEEN SAID IN ANGER,FIX THE BOND THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN IF NOT THE DARKNESS SHALL CONSUME THE SOUL AND ALL WILL BE LOST"
"what does that mean exactly "
"gina you something to her she sacrificed her life for mine for your happiness what ever you have done you need to fix it,take her to the infirmary keep her monitored"
"move it before we lose the savoir of our queen,im glad to have you back my love"i kissed my everyone quickly cleared out of the room.
"i hope she wakes up so we can thank her for this sacrifice,that girl has been hurt but she'll survive"
I would do as my love says that girl saved the kingdom i am happy and she fighting for her life.