Chapter two

So here i am bitches dressing up ,so i dry my hair with magic  of course and curl it.my long wavy black hair is one of my most loved assets its strong thick and for some reason it seems as though it has its own.

So here i am inside my magic warddrope looking for a change of clothes .yall must wondering as to why i have all these clothes right lets go the begining shall we.

So it was two days after the rejection which felt longer i hadn't been to school since that public humiliation,i went to a liquor store saw a young man there my heart was broken i mean literally. So we sat and started drinking one think led to another found my self in a strip club pole dancing drunk as fuck.seeing the lsut in those men's eyes drove me on the adrenaline of that sexual power made me dance more.
So when i woke up in the morning i woke up next to the same guy i had been drinking with only this time between my legs it burned wonderfully i was fully satisfied .thats how i started he had witches teleport us i didn't care about their cause and shit i just danced willingly and they paid me ive been doing it for three years now .also ive only been with chase only my first were friends with benefits only and we actually like it that way.

So now you know. Took some time to adjust to being a stripper but i actually love my job surprisingly it pays well thus my luscious wardrobe.

"How about you wear,the black leather jumpsuit with those nude heels ." "are you sure this outfit is gonna turn heads i mean come on i need to comfortable and sexy at the same time."
"ok try these"
"ohhh my god perfect Shelly such a sweet heart"
Ohk people here im talking to shelly my wardrobe she carried all my clothing i can only summon and dismiss here,she was given to me inorder for me to hide my staff in her to avoid suspicions.

So right now im wearing my blue denim short jeans i mean bum short jeans and crop top thats written i dont give a damn bitch .
For my feet i wore my snicker wedges they are comfortable to run im just in case .

'hurry up bitch were waiting for you' screamed one of the pack members through the link.

I leave my room and make my way down the stairs towards the ceremonial grounds thats were the elders will break our bond and then il be a free woman.

Being a stripper built up my confidence that i had changed ,so i swayed my hips and cat walked whilst shaking  my ass passing by all the people.

Everyone was quiet i mean you could actually hear a pin drop at that moment.i looked around and saw all the unmated males staring at me with lust in their eyes.i had a sexy grin  plastered on my face,i walked up to the elders and my ex Trent along with Mel.
"my elders lets begin the ceremony"i used my calm voice didn't wanna disrespect the elders you know what i mean.the elders are part of the royal advisers they do the things the king cannot do like the petty bond breaking ceremonies.

"h....hey you look gorgeous "non other Trent  said those words.three years ago those words would've filled my heart with the greatest of joy but at this moment i didn't feel anything at all.
"ohh i know im hot Trent no need to remind me"the elders just watched us as we spoke.
"today we are gathered here to the Gunta of theses to two mates"
"do you wish to proceed"
Trents eyes were constantly roaming through my body,hed rejected me first so il do just that.
"i think me and my mate can come up with something "Trent spoke with his big Alpha voice that made some shiver as for me.i wasnt even affected.
"my elders i do not want to waste any more of my precious time ive got a life to get to a job and a man whose waiting for me .so lets proceed with this shindig.i lisa Cj Dawn accept your rejection Trent red wood."

Kae was the one who spoke,she was determined to get things over with,my eyes had turned pitch black.Trent was starring at me in aww,the pain was written all over his face.Mel was beside him comforting him she was his luna with his mark on her neck,she felt his pain.
"why did you do it its killing him hes an alpha and cant take rejection "Mel spoke ,her voice was calmer .i guess being luna turned down her bitchy ness to a lower level as for me it rised up.

"psht Mel does it look like i care to you right now,i survived the pain alone i bet with you its going to be a jiffy.he will survive no need to worry,its not like i care or anything that happens to him if he goes raging mad and dies that would be a bonus for me sweetheart."

My voice was cold sinister ,my sister  was shocked to hear what i had said.
"but hes your mate"
"lets cut the bull here ok ,he rejected me for you him dying isnt my baby its yours,you see sis loosing your mate at a tender age does things to you like turn you into a cold heartless bitch that i am right now so dont try to reason with me cause you see my wolf hates his guts like if im allowed id kill him right now"
Whispers were heard throughout the grounds people were shocked by my revelation ,so i turned to the elders.
"thank you for witnessing this my elders ,also red wood pack your future luna is with pup so dont worry he'll survive "
I burst out laughing out loud as i made my way away from the looser pack .