Chapter 14 ~ Yes!

Song for this chapter Demi Lovato ~ Heart by Heart

*Phoenix's POV*

I never thought I'd say that again, it gives me a warm feeling in my heart. the only other time I ever feel like this is when I'm with George, it's that sort of love and fuzzy feeling that puts you in a good mood.

"Jennaveve!"

I hear Molly exclaim behind me, mum looks away from me for a moment and then back to me as if to ask for permission.

I smile brightly and move away slowly, allowing Molly and Arthur to say their hello's to Mum.

George moves next to me and wraps his arm comfortingly around my waist, followed by Clarissa and Fred standing with us.

I'm happy to see Percy is finally on the right side and back with his family.

Mum catches a glimpse of me and George stood so close together and then looks down at my hand and sees the promise ring George gave me about a month after we got together.

"I see not only has Molly and Arthur been looking after you, so has George"

Mum says with a massive grin spreading across her face, I blush like mad and shy my face away, I think George is feeling a little awkward too.

"Don't worry, I'm glad you've found someone, how long have you two been together?"

You know, it's nearly been 4 years.

"Almost four years come the end of September."

I reply, George is still a little nervous, I don't know why, he looks like he wants to say something.

"Urm, I know this may not be the right time or place, but I feel if I don't say this now I may never get the chance again..."

George begins, catching the attention of nearly everyone in the hall.

He turns to me, taking both my hands in his and looking deep into my eyes.

"I know we've been together for a long time, and I hope you feel the same way when I ask you..."

George let's go of my hands and reaches into his pocket, kneeling down in front of me on one knee and slowly opens the little black velvet box before asking me.

"Alizandra Phoenix Diggory, Will you marry me?"

Oh my God, is this happening, am I dreaming.

"Are you being serious?"

I ask masking my face with my hands as the tears of pure joy flow down my face like Niagara Falls, I probably look like a hot mess right now but I don't care because everything is falling into place.

"Yes, I'm being serious, now will you marry me or not Dragon?"

"Of course I will Georgie"

I finally say, George stands up before me, half of the great hall, mainly the remaining Gryffindore's and the DA are clapping and cheering.

We embrace this moment with a hug and a sloppy kiss which makes this moment even more funnier.

The engagement ring George got me, that replaces the promise ring, is a similar shape to the Elsa themed one, only this is based on the Disney Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.

It's a silver band with a silver water lily shape in the center, on each petal an emerald green gem and a peridot green gem are placed at random around the flower.

On the inside of the band it says ' And I'm almost there...' But I know, I'm already there.

Hey guys, so this is the end of this book, the next one is called Picking up the Pieces. Keep an eye out for it. love ya all!!

~ Pingu x