Chapter 10 ~ Promise me this

Song for this Chapter Sam Tsui ~ Safe and Sound (Cover) and If I die young cover :3

*Phoenix's POV*

"We have some more news on potters wherabouts, he's at Hogwarts and he needs our help. The only way into the school now is through Hogsmead, through a secret tunnel that leads to the Room of Requirement."

Kingsley says, it's about time we got a little more news in his whereabouts.

I glance around the room at everyone, thinking that this may be the last time I ever see them.

I can't forget the potion, must remember to take it with me.

"We will leave this afternoon to Hogsmead"

Kingsley adds, before everyone soon says their goodbyes and apperates back to their homes.

Me, Jinx, Fred and George all apperate back to the burrow. We have all been staying their still to keep us all in one place, makes it easier for the order to get hold of us.

"George, I need to go back to mine and check on the potion."

I say before apperating to my old house, after I get George's permission of course.

I land harshly in the front garden of my house and make my way up the path, through the front door and up to my room.

I approach my bedroom door and quickly take the floor boards up to reveal a ago big enough to hold a small cauldron.

It's looks like the center of the tail has dissolved completely.

I quickly bottle the deep royal blue coloured potion into a few little viles, only taking 2 or 3 with me just in case.

But wait? how do I know it works?

I have nothing to test it on.

Just then, there's a tap at the window, making me jump 7ft across the room, it's only Barney asking to come in.

He lands on the desk in front of me, I could use Barney but I don't want to kill him and it not work.

"Barney Boy, I need to ask you a favour, I have this potion and I need to test it, would you let me, kill you then bring you back to life?"

I know that's not I best way of putting it but I don't know how else to explain it to him.

Barney gently outs his claw on my wrist and blinks slowly, looking deeply into my eyes.

I have to look away, I don't want to see the light leaving his eyes.

"Avada Kedavra"

I whisper, pointing my wand at Barney, he lay lifeless on my desk.

No don't cry Phoenix, keep your shit together!

I take one of the viles from my pocket, in cork it and gently drizzle the mixture into his beak.

I leave him for a few seconds and then he slowly comes back to life jumping around and hooting to me.

I can't believe it actually worked.

***

''How are we ment to get into the school through Hogsmead if there arn't any secret passage ways near by...?''

I ask, curiousley, the whole Order, including Iris and Rhys are all here. We've been told by Neville that Dumbledore's brother Abeforth lives in Hogsmead and now owns the only safe passage in and out of the school.

It still doesnt make any sence to me though.

''Just down here...''

''In here''

A deep, hoarse voice echoes through the empty ally way, causing us to follow the unfarmiliar sound.

''Ariana, Show them the way''

Abeforth says to a paiting of a beautiful young brunett above the fireplace. She smiles sweetly before turning and walking down the path behind her.

She soon returns and the painting swings open to the side, revealing Neville aproaching with a bright smile I havent seen in a long time.

''Thank god you guys are here, Snape know's Harry's in the castle and has called everyone into the Great Hall for inspection or something''

I hold myself back from saying anything to defend Snape. He's not a bad person, just had bad luck.

''We need to get to the Great Hall and fast, need to be there for our big enterance''

Neville says with a cheeky smile.

''I like the way you think''

I reply, mirroring his bright grin, making the rest of the Order tense slightly. Except for Jinx who just rolls her eyes.

I don't know why everyone's so worried though, it's not like I'm gonna do anything stupid.

***

*George's POV*

We're all making our way to the great hall where we will make our big entrance after the singnal.

The Order now consists of Me, Fred, Jinx Phoenix, Iris, Rhys, Bill, Mum, Dad, Kinglsey, Remus, and Tonks.

''...But it seems that you have a security problem Professor...''

Thats the signal. The doors to the Great Hall fly open, we all waltz in proudly, standing tall at the doors of the Great Hall, staring down at Snape at the end of the hall as he cowers under our presence.

McGonagall steps in, firing spells towards Snape, causing him to fly away leaving us in the great all, cheers and happiness erupt for a few minuets until, a horrible sound causes everyone to fall silent.

The blood curdling sound of a young girls scream errupts through the hall, followed by another and then, a whisper. He who shall not be named's voice pierces through the silence like a bullet thorugh flesh.

''What are you waiting for? Somebody grab him!''

Not a chance Parkinsons.

We all crowd round Harry, protectivly. I can see fear and anger all at once in Phoenix's eye's. It scares me.

Filtch runs in like a headless chicken screaming 'Students out of bed'.

''They're supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot!''

That would be funny if we wernt at the begging of the end, McGonagall looks at the Slytherin house before turning back to Filtch.

''Mr Filtch, could you take the Slytherin house elsewhere please?''

''Urm, excactly where do you wan't me to put them Ma'am?''

McGonagall looks at the Slyhterin's with a devlish smile.

''The dungons will do!''

About time, crawl back into your little whole you all slythered from.

***

*Phoenix's POV*

Me, Jinx, Fred and George, Iris and Rhys each say our goodbye's, well, see you laters as we're being split up.

''Promise me you meet me here when this is all over''

I try and say but it just sound like I'm breathing the words out as I try and fight back the tears.

George hugs me tightly in a reasurring way.

''I Promise''

I can feel my heart break, I don't wan't to lose him, or Fred, or Jinx, Iris or Rhys.

''Rendezvous at the Great Hall when this is over. Promise?''

''Promise''

We all split off into 3 groups, Fred and George, Iris and Rhys, Me and Jinx.

This is it, it's actually happening. This is the begining of a Historical event.