Chapter 5 ~ I can't believe I did that

Song for this chapter taking it back in time Shakespeare's Sister ~ Stay

*George's POV*

I sit on the floor, my back towards the door, tears streaming down my face, hoping Phoenix will come back, look me in the eye and tell me I'm just being stupid, then everything will go back to normal.

I run my fingers through my hair in distress, I lift my head up and rest my head on my hands, on my knees, leaning against the front door.

I can't just sit here and mope around feeling sorry for myself. Phoenix is in a vulnerable position and it's all my fault, she needs me more than ever right now.

I get up off the floor, grab my wand and swiftly make my way out of the shop, I imediatly apperate to Phoenix's house and find the front door wide open, my heart rate doubles at the thaught of something bad happening to Phoenix.

I run in through the front door, only to find the house empty, but everthing's still in it's place.

I run down the stairs and past the kitchen, I notice a letter sat on the table, next to the letter is a tall jet black owl with deep amber eye's staring at me. He skwarks then flys out the window.

I notice it's not just any letter, it's a howler.

Why would there be a howler on the table? More to the point, who sent it?

I pick it up, staring at it confused. As I open it slowly, I hear an evil cackle erupt from within the envelope.

Belonging to only one person. Bellatrix LeStrange.

''Stupid Weasle, you pushed your deer Alizandra away and now she gone. But where you may ask yourself, with the Dark Lord, you will never see her alive again, HAHA!! Have a nice life!''

Oh my, Did that...?

''no...No...No...NO! PHOENIX NO!!''

I scream in disstress, this is all my fault, Phoenix is gone, I don't know what to do, I wan't to go after her, but then I would be doing the exact thing I told her not too do.

I finally decide to apperate to mum and dad's place, I rush through the door and into the kitchen where mum, dad, Ginny, Fred and Jinx are sat at the table talking.

''Georgie deer, whatever's the matter?''

Mum asks, rushing to my side, I quickly explain what happend, our fight, her dissaperence and then the howler, everything.

I can't keep it together anymore, I break down in Mum's arms, sobbing hard upon her shoulder. I just wan't her back, I wan't to know that she's safe. This is all my fault. I should never have pushed her away.

***

*Phoenix's POV*

It's dark, I don't know where I am, or what's going on. I slowly gain consiousness and try to move and realise I can't.

I'm sat on a chair in a dark room, with only a candle as light, my hands tied behind my back to I can't move. I look around the room but can't figure out where I am. The last thing I knew I was being dragged against my will to Malfoy Manoure.

I hear faint footsteps in the distance, It's so quiet in this room I can hear my heart poun in my chest as my puls races through my system.

I make out the face of Narcissa Malfoy walking towards me. She doesn't look evil but sympathetic and scared all at the same time.

''Shh, don't scream, I'm going to help you get out of here, it may take a few days but I'll do my best okay...''

Wait what?! Narcissa Malfoy is going to help me escape?

''Where's my mum? I wan't to see my mum please, I need to see her..''

I start panicking, my voice getting louder and louder, I try and break free from the bond holding my wrists together on the back of the chair.

Narcissa walks towards me, kneels down in front of me and cradles my cheeks, whispering to me to calm down. I can feel tears streaming down my face. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life.

''I'll help you out of this okay, I promise''

She whispers to me, giving me a half hearted smile, before walking away towards the staircase and back out the dark and gloomy room.

I can't help but sob lightly and quietly to myself.

''George, please I need you''