Chapter 6 ~ George, I need you

Song for this Chapter O-Town ~ Skydive, liturally just heared this song and fell in love instantly :D

*Fred's POV*

It's been nearly two months since Phoenix wen't missing. We know where she is but it's hard not to go look for her because we'd be putting everyone in danger.

''...And that's it from us here at Potter watch, tune in next week for more information...''

Lee finishes off todays streaming of Potter watch, we created this radio station to keep everyone at school and the order informed of whats going on. I glance over at my twin. He's staring down at his hands, he looks tired and he's alot skinnier than he should be. He hasn't slept or even ate since Phoenix left.

''Georgie, we're done come on...''

I lightly shake George back to reality. He looks up at me with a sad expression, it breaks my heart to see him so upset. Jinx hasn't really been herself either, I don't think anyone has really been the same since Pheonix's dissapearence.

To be honest, I'm trying to be strong for everyone else, but it's hard when everyone you love is breaking down right in front of your eyes.

We all say our goodbye's to Lee as he apperates back home. Jinx goes upstairs to catch up on sleep, George is in the front garden, staring out into the distance.

''Freddie deer, is everything alright?''

The calming sound of my mother softly flows through my mind. I turn to look at Mum stood next to me and just completely break down.

''I don't know how long I can take this mum, I don't know how long I can put on a brave face, knowing my best friend is out their somewhere. And knowing my twin brother is slowly dying due to lack of sleep and eating over the fact that his girlfriend may never come back alive...''

''No, don't you say that, Alziandra is a very brave young woman, she'll be fine, your father is working with Kingsley, Tonks and Remus at the Ministry to figure out a way of getting her back safely, don't worry, we will get her back soon.''

I hope so, I don't think I can take anymore of this, it's heart breaking, trying to act like it's going to be alright when everyone around you is falling appart.

I just hope she's safe, and well, and alive.

I decide to go to bed and join Jinx and catch up on sleep for now. I'm gonna leave George alone for a while, I need to give him his own space.

I slowly open the door to my room, not wanting to wake Jinx up. To my surprise she's still awake, just staring at the floor, she glances up at me and gives me a sad smile.

I swear I can hear my heart shattering into a million pieces at once. I quickly get undressed and climb into bed next to Clarissa.

She turns over to face me and nessles her face into my chest, I cradle her close to me while she starts sobbing lightly within my grasp. I can't hold back the tears.

''I miss her, I miss her so much Fred, I cant take this anymore, I just wan't my best friend back''

Clarissa cries hevily as I cradle her close. I don't know what to do, or what to think, I just wan't her back as much as anyone else.

''We'll get through this, she'll be back home soon and she'll be safe with us. Don't worry Clari, she'll be fine, she's a strong young woman after all...''

***

*Phoenix's POV*

I don't know how long I've been here, It feels like years, after a while I got so weak I couldnt move an inch without pretty much passing out from exhaustion.