Chapter 12 ~ Is it over yet?

Song for this chapter Ella Henderson ~ Ghost

*Phoenix's POV*

Everyone's talking amongst themselves until we hear footsteps in the distance, causing us to all move out into the main courtyard.

"Who's that, Hagrids holding, Neville who is that?"

I can hear the worry and stress building up in her voice. I know that's Harry, this doesn't mean it's over.

"Harry Potter, is Dead!"

"NOO!!"

Ginny lunges forward while Arthur pulls her back.

Voldemort turns to his fellow followers and laughs with them over Harry's death.

Neville walks forward, limping along the way, I don't know what he's thinking.

"I'd like to say something!"

Well, this is a sudden change of character for Neville, is he insane or brave?

"Harry didn't die in vain, no one did, but you will, couse it's not over!"

Neville growls at Voldemort, just as things start to get tense, Harry's body starts moving, he lands harshly on the floor and start running away.

The chaos erupts again, and everyone snaps back to reality.

All the death eaters make a run for it, leaving Voldemort with no army.

"Come on, I'm not losing you guys again!"

I say leading Fred, George and Clarissa through the castle.

We all fight together, we've got eachothers backs.

***

This is it, the final battle, Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort fight til death.

Harry shoots the disarming spell while Voldemort uses the killing curse.

The two spells collide in the middle. Harry tries his hardest to push the spell away from him.

I dint know how much more of this I can stand to watch.

Before I know it, it's over, Voldemort falls to his knees in defeat.

His body slowly disappearing and floating through the air like dust.

It's over, it's finally over.