Chapter 3 ~ The Wedding

Song for this chapter is Evanescence ~ Wake me up

*Phoenix's POV*

The wedding was beautiful, so cute, Fluer looks amazing in her dress.

I decided to go all out on the 1950's Rockabilly style and wear my deep rouge red satin dress, with black pulka dot print scattered all over the beautiful material, with a black satin ribbon around the waist line and a red ribbon halter neck.

My rouge red hair was in a messy curly up do, a black ribbon entwined within the curls, my fringe hanging freely over one side of my forehead, curled slightly at the very ends.

My makeup simple black classic liner and deep red ombré lips.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Phoe"

I turn to face My lovely boyfriend Georgie.

"Believe me, I know"

I say over exaggerating with the sarcasm. Georgie rolls his eyes at me, and snakes his arm playfully around my waist, making me blush bright red and turn my face away from him so he can't tell.

Bill and Fluer are happily dancing through the middle of the floor while everyone else claps along to the beat of the music.

I'm also on duty with the Order, so is every other member of the Order.

George takes my hand and pulls me into the dance floor, ignoring my every protest not to get up and dance.

I'm saved my Kingsley's petronus, landing in the middle of the dance floor, causing everyone to make room.

"The Ministry has fallen, the Minister of Magic is dead, They're coming, They're coming"

The petronus whispers over and over again, suddenly Death eaters flying in from every direction.

I notice he Golden Trio make an escape, leaving only the Order members, Ginny and Molly left at the wedding.

Just as a few death eaters crowd in and start gathering everyone up, I glance around the room and notice George standing alone, also looking throughout the room.

We both meet each other's gaze, I run towards George as he runs towards me holding out his hand to me.

I feel someone grab me from behind and harshly place their hand over my mouth.

It's like everything's in slow motion, last thing I know, I see everyone run towards me, I see George push someone out of he way and I see the sheer anger and fear in his expression all at once.

***

*George's POV*

''...None of us know where they are, we can't tell you what we don't know!''

Dad shouts in distress to the death eaters and snatchers standing in our house, looking for answers.

''Well I spose will just have to ask little red riding hood then won't we''

One of the deatheaters say, looking at Phoenix.

''That won't be nessisary...''

The sound of a young woman's voice echoes through the front door, causing everyone to look in out the front. There's someone stood in a red and black dress with a heavy black cloak draped over them, cover their face.

''The Dark Lord has no need for blood traitors, his only intrest is the boy, if they don't know anything then we're waisting time''

The lady finishes, the death eaters and snatchers soon leave with the mistory person.

I look over at Phoenix who is still looking at the front door. I gently place my hand over her's, making her turn to look at me.

I notice something wrong in Phoenix's expression.

''Aliz what's wrong?''

I ask, my voice full of worry and sympathy, everyone in the room turns their attention to Phoenix.

''I think that was my mother?''

I don't know what to say to that, neither does anyone else, I turn back to look at Phoenix, she slowly gets up and walks towards the front door, looking from left to right, then down at the ground.

She looks at the floor puzzled, she bends down and picks up a heart locket on a chain. She opens it and covers her mouth while sobbing lightly looking down at what ever's inside it.

''It was, It was my mother. There's a photo of me and her on one side, and a photo of dad and Cedric in the other''

She says, not taking her gaze away from the locket. So what does this mean? Will Phoenix go looking for her mother, now she has more evidence. I hope not.

I don't wan't to be the one to hold her back from seeing her mother, but it's too dangerous.