Chapter 8 ~ Godparents?

Song for this chapter Avril Lavigne ~ Smile :D

*Phoenix's POV*

''...we still don't know the excact whereabouts of the trio, aparently they have been sighted in London...''

''So in other words, we're not making any progress, beacuse none of us know what to do?''

I inturrupt Kingsley, causing everyone to look at me, slighly puzzled. He nods politly towards me.

''rumour has it that their next destination is gringots in Diagon Ally, we just need to hope and prey that's true.''

There is that, I spose if it is true, then that's something to go on.

''The best thing we can do now is sit and wait, keep up with Potter watch though, just to keep everyone at the school informed and then they can tell us if there's anything new too''

Remus adds. We all agree, there really is nothing we can do at this point in time. I just hope they're alright though.

Everyone gets up and leaves, but Remus and Tonks stay behind.

''George, Phoenix, can we talk to you for a second, outside if you wouldnt mind''

Tonks asks us, me and George give eachother a slightly puzzled look before joining Remus and Tonks outside.

''We have an important question to ask you two, if you wouldnt mind, we would love it if you two were our son's godparents?''

Woah, really? Oh my god, thats so sweet. I look up at George, he can see how happy I am, I would love to be their little ones godmother, George shrugs and agrees with me.

''Yeah course we will, aww guys congrats''

I say, pulling Tonks in for a hug, and then moving onto Remus. Bless them, that's so sweet.

***

*George's POV*

I've been sat thinking about being a god parent for a while.

I would never of thought I'd be a godparent, nor a parent altogether.

I like having a big family, but I don't know if Phoenix does. It's only ever been the four of them, her mum and Dad then her and Cedric.

"Hey Phoe, it's been a while since we've been down to the river, you wanna go and sit over there for a while?"

I ask just as Phoenix walks into the kitchen.

I think I've been stood starring out the front window because mums been here the whole time and I hadn't really noticed.

"Yeah sure, I'll just go get dresses"

She says while slowly going up the stairs. She hasn't been feeling very well for the past few days, I think it might be due to malnutrition due to not eating very well for the past few months.

I hope she'll be fine. Mum did suggest going to St Mungo's but Phoenix said she's fine.

"Come on then let's go"

Phoenix says, cheerfully, walking down the stairs and joining me and mum in the kitchen.

"Don't be too long, dinner'll be soon!"

Mum shouts just before we both apperate to the river.

It's not too late in the afternoon but it's late enough for the sub to just and just start setting over the horizon.

Just to set things straight, we're not living at home again because the Order wants us all to be together in one place.

And when I say the Order and I mean Mum.

*Phoenix's POV*

At last, some fresh air, beautiful sun set and what better way to spend it than with the best boyfriend I will ever have.

This moment right here, is perfect.

"Hey Phoe? Have you ever thought about having kids? I don't mean now I mean like in the furture, like having a family of your own with someone?"

Oh, well, I've never really thought about that?

"I've never really thought about it, I would love to have a big family, because I've never really had a big family, but with your family, because it's ever growing, there's always something going on"

The rest of the day went by so quickly we lost track of time. It was so nice just to sit and talk to George for a while.

Most guys think that in a relationship all girls want is their money, cars etc and all girls think that in a relationship all guys want is to sleep with then.

That's not true both ways, there are some girls and guys out there that are like that but, most girls just want someone to talk to and rant on about their day, to cuddle up to at the end of a long stressful day and feel safe and loved while being held on their other half's arms. And guys want that too, someone to talk to at the end of the day, someone to cuddle up to.

And just to finish off my inspiring speech, guys have insecurities too. It's not just girls, it's not just girls who self harm or get bullied or are abused in anyway, it's guys too.

Okay that's a little off topic but you get what I mean, and George is all of that for me, and then some.