Soomeanmin: sounds good

Guccitaehyung: see u there!

×××

The gentle breeze caused Soomins skin to develop goosebumps, but she brushed it off. She was clearly underdressed with her thin jacket and ripped jeans but she didn't care, her thoughts were all over the place and she certainly wasn't watching where she was walking as she bumped into a small child. The little girl looked up at Soomin, her big brown eyes showing fear, simply a vulnerable child who seemed kind of lost.

Soomin tried her best to look less intimidating, as her resting face showed no hint of friendliness.

She kneeled down so her eyes could meet the little girls'.

''Are you lost?" she asked.

The girl hesitated before nodding in approval.

''Who were you with?"

''My mommy,'' she muttered, her voice slightly cracking.

Soomin carefully held out her hand, hoping the girl would take it. She wanted to find her mother, seeing the small, scared child melted her heart. She couldn't just leave her all alone.

The girl stared at the outstretched hand before finally taking it, allowing Soomin to stand up and walk into the restaurant the little girl was standing beside, hoping that maybe her mother was inside.

Soomin pointed to the various people sitting in the restaurant, asking the girl if she could spot her mother. The girl looked around carefully, examining every woman she could see, but shook her head in response.

Soomin frowned as she turned around, ready to leave before she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Turning around, she was facing a young man in a jet black, expensive looking suit. His odd choice of a tie caught her attention, the hideous mustard yellow shade causing her to scrunch her nose up in disgust.

''Hello miss, is this child lost?'' he asked, pointing at the child who in fear hid her body behind Soomins, her small hands clutching onto the fabric of her jeans.

''Um, yes she is, I'm looking for her mother,'' she answered.

A small smile appeared on the man's face.

''There's a woman who's looking for her lost child, she must be her daughter,'' he said, pointing at the trembling girl.

Soomin took the girls hand and proceeded to follow the fancy looking man.

The girl didn't hesitate to run off in the woman's direction as they approached her, causing Soomin to let out a sigh of relief as the lost child was safe with her mother.

The woman, whose delicate features caught Soomins eyes, thanked her with obvious gratitude in her tone of voice. Her long auburn hair was tied up in a messy bun and she had the most beautiful light brown eyes. Her thin, bright red lips curved into a smile as the little girl tugged at the hem of her skirt.

Soomin said goodbye and even received a heartwarming hug from the little girl, she felt content with herself.

She exited the restaurant and groggily made her way to the park where she was supposed to meet Taehyung.

She spotted him sitting on one of the colorful swings. He was weakly pushing himself with one leg. Soomin noticed the plastic bag at his feet and recognized the logo, her local convenience store.

She tip-toed her way over to him, careful as to not make a noise. She waited for the right moment and abruptly placed her hands on his shoulders, successfully scaring him as he let out a high pitched yelp before jumping out of his seat and stumbling onto the hard ground. Soomin couldn't contain her laughter as she examined the look on his face, it was priceless.