Class was over sooner than Riku had expected. It usually was super long. The note he had gotten was still clutched in his hand, and he looked down with a sigh.

"I'm scared to read this..."

Riku pushed his paper away, and put his pencil down on it. He opened it, and saw very neat writing. He bit his lip as he read it.

"You don't know me, but I've been looking you for a long time. The first time I saw you when you transfered, I fell for you right away. So, please Riku, meet me by the gym after school. I want to tell you something."

Riku sighed, and slid down his chair. He reached up to leave the note on there, and covered his face with his hands.

"I don't have time for this."

Riku jumped when he heard the bell ring, and sat up. He put everything up, eager to get to lunch. He ran out, not wanting to accidently and unknowingly meet up with that girl.

He made it to their usual table, and dropped his backpack. He stretched, tired of being in those uncomfortable chairs and desks, then walked to the lunch line. He got his food quickly, and walked back to the table to find it empty. Riku sat down, and ate his food while thinking about the note and the announcement.

"We're here! Missed us?"

Warm arms were wrapped around him, and Riku could tell it was Roxas. His soft hair tickled Riku's cheek.

"Yeah."

Roxas let go, and sat down next to Axel. They ate in silence, none of them wanting to go to the auditorium.

"This sucks!"

Roxas glared at Axel, and turned to Riku. Riku shrugged, and kept eating.

"Stop complaining. We're going up there because of you, stupid. What? You think she forgot? I doubt it," Roxas muttered, not turning to him.

"What's got you in such a crappy mood?" Axel asked, reaching over to poke Roxas' soft cheek.

"Sometimes, you're too much of an idiot," Roxas told him, swatting his hand away. "I don't wanna go up there."

"I'll do the talking. Don't worry."

Riku looked up, and noticed the look Axel had. He rested his chin on his hand, smirking.

"Right. I believe you." Riku rolled his eyes. "Like you could do that."

Axel glared at him, and leaned over the table.

"Can you shut up? This is an A B conversation, not A B C."

"I'm actually an R, but that's okay. You're not very bright."

Axel laughed sarcastically, slapping Riku's arm, and making Riku's hand slip from his chin and almost hitting himself on the table. He glared, but Axel didn't seem to care.

"Your jokes aren't funny."

Axel narrowed his eyes, crossing his arm. Riku stuck his tongue out, and started to eat again.

"I'm sorry then."

Axel frowned, and pushed his brownie towards Riku. Riku raised an eyebrow, confused at Axel's action.

"What?"

"You seem sad. Want my brownie?"

Riku could tell Axel was trying to keep himself from laughing, and it made him mad.

"Screw your brownie. I don't want it."

"Such vulgar words," Axel muttered, sighing for dramatic effect.

Roxas bit his lip to prevent himself from laughing or smiling. Riku glared at them both.

"All in good humor."

Riku couldn't keep it up. He instantly bust out laughing, resulting in Axel grinning.

"There's the Riku I know."

"You're an idiot."

"No no. You've got it wrong, Riku. I thought you were smarter."

Roxas discreetly took the brownie from Axel's plate, and ate it in silence while watching Axel and Riku make jokes. After a while, Axel noticed his brownie was gone. He immediately turned to Roxas, who hid it behind his arm.

"Roxas! You ate mt brownie!" Axel whined, reaching for it.

Roxas turned, and started eating it again. Axel frowned, and stood up. Axel was tall, and now he looked even taller than Roxas.

"Roxas. You're eyes."

Roxas narrowed his eyes, and stuffed his mouth more brownie, making Axel widen his eyes.

"Compliments won't get you anywhere right now," Roxas told him, covering his mouth.

"They're like a clear blue sky."

"Aw, crap."

Roxas push the rest of the brownie away, and Axel cheered. He grabbed it, and started eating it. While Riku found it cute, mentioning the word sky reminded him of Sora.

'Again? Why?'

They continued eating, and making jokes until the bell rang to signal lunch was over. All three of them groaned, and headed to class after throwing their trash away.

"I hate school," Riku complained, gripping the strap of his backpack tightly.

"Don't we all?" Roxas asked, following close behind.

"True."

"I hate unnecessary stuff related to school as well," Axel added, and stopped in front of a door. "Well, here's my stop. I'll see you outside the auditorium. Text if you can't find us."

"Right."

They nodded, and headed to their own classes. Riku stopped before Roxas, and walked into class, where it was already noisy with excited juniors. Riku took his seat in the back, and hoped it was over soon.

"I wanna go home now."

And he let his head down. Others flinched at the sound, and even Riku did, but he didn't move after. He just didn't want to do anything except go home.