The twelfth document

You all sunk into the couch as you sighed in relief.

"Ugh, never again are we going back to that planet." You groaned. Everyone nodded in agreement. You then glanced down at the iron cylinder in your hands and smiled. "But we have it. The eleventh document. Now we only need one more before we have all of our clues to finding the Antiquorum." You stated. Everyone smiled and nodded. Veronica then hummed in thought.

"Say, we could always just try to put the clues that we have now and just start the search already." Veronica told. You frowned and shook your head.

"No way, not when we're so close to finding the last document. We've got just one more to obtain before we have all of the clues we need. Who knows, maybe the twelfth document has some key information." You said with a shrug. Veronica sighed and rested her chin on the palm of her hand.

"I suppose so." You grinned and unscrewed the cap keeping the document sealed inside the cylinder capsule. You then pulled the document out of the cylinder and looked over it. Your eyes then widened in confusion and surprise.

"Huh!?" Everyone gave you a confused look.

"What is it, Y/N?" Reno questioned. You furrowed your brow in thought.

"Oh, it's just had that...this document doesn't give us any clues..." You mumbled. Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"What!?" Everyone cried.

"Well, don't just sit there. Read it out!" Veronica yelled. You nodded and began to read over the document.

"Head straight back to Earth and follow this map to find the guide." You read out. You then showed everyone the map. Everyone looked over the map. "Maybe the guide possesses the last document." You guessed. Zack hummed in thought and sat back.

"Hmm, that is a possibility." Zack said. Astro grimaced at the thought of going back to Earth.

"Why did we have to go back to Earth..." Astro groaned as he fell on his back and let out a heavy sigh. You giggled at him and patted his head as you gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, Astro. But don't worry. I promise that this will be the last trip to Earth." You told. Astro glanced up at you and smiled.

"Okay." You smiled and turned towards Zack.

"Welp, you know where our next destination is, let's go!" You exclaimed. Zack nodded and jumped into the pilot's seat.

"Luckily for us, Earth isn't too far away from planet Voltar. So it should take about five hours to get there." Zack told. You all nodded and turned back to the document. You read over the map and eyed it.

"Hmm." You hummed in thought. Astro glanced at you and raised his eyebrow at you.

"What's the matter?" You shook your head and glanced at him.

"Oh, it's nothing really. I don't know why, but this route sounds oddly familiar." You admitted. Astro looked at the document.

"You think so?" You shrugged and rested the document on the living room table. You then sat back on the couch and sighed.

"We've been searching nonstop. I'm so close to fulfilling my grandfather's promise." You said. Astro nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sure that he'll be proud of you." You smiled and nodded. A strained look then crossed your face as you struggled to keep your smile up.

"I just wish he was here to see it..." You admitted. Astro's eyes softened at you and he rubbed your back in comfort. You let out a shaky breath and smiled at him. "I'm alright. I just need to calm myself." You told. Astro nodded but didn't cease his rubbing. You glanced at Astro. You then smiled. "Hey, since you're rubbing my back, could you give me a massage please? My shoulders are all stiff." You admitted as you rolled your left shoulder around. Astro smiled and nodded.