Dr Steiner

You all stared at the old man and eyed him nervously. You walked up to the old man and smiled at him.

"Hello, I'm Y/N, are you Dr Steiner?" You questioned. The old man looked you up and down.

"Hmm, it really depends on who's asking. How did you find this place?" The old man questioned. Plue raised his paw, gaining the old man's attention.

"An old man with a cane told us where to find you. He stared us down real hard!" Plue explained. The old man stared at Plue. He then smiled.

"Ah, so you're not with blue dragon. What a relief." Astro raised his eyebrow at the old man.

"Blue dragon?" The old man waved Astro off and chuckled.

"Ah, it's nothing. But yes I am the man you're looking for. My name is Steiner Ochanomizu." Dr Steiner introduced. Your eyes widened.

"Dr, you go by your first name?" You questioned. Dr Steiner nodded.

"Why yes. People tend to recognise my last name because of my ancestor, Oshay Ochanomizu." Astro froze when Dr Steiner said that name. He then hummed in thought and looked down. You noticed Astro's sudden concentration and looked at him.

"Astro? Is something the matter?" You questioned. Astro furrowed his brow in thought.

"Oshay Ochanomizu...it feels like I've heard that name before..." Astro muttered. Both you and Plue's eyes widened and the two of you glanced at each other. Dr Steiner glanced at Astro.

"Oh? Well it's no surprise. After all, he was a brilliant scientist who pushed through with the Kokoro project over 1000 years ago." Dr Steiner told. Astro looked up at Dr Steiner and smiled.

"Oh really? Then he must have been a brilliant scientist!" Astro exclaimed while laughing. You and Plue glanced at each other and huddled in together.

"Hey, you don't think that Astro has met Dr Oshay Ochanomizu before...do you?" Plue whispered. You shrugged.

"Who knows, I mean Astro DID say that the name sounded familiar." You whispered back. Veronica noticed how shady you and Plue were being and she raised an eyebrow at the two of you.

"What are you two dweebs whispering about?" Veronica questioned. You and Plue flinched and immediately straightened.

"N-nothing!" The two of you cried. Astro cocked his head to the side and blinked at the two of you. Dr Steiner then coughed, bringing both your attention towards him.

"So, was there a specific reason the four of you have come here?" Dr Steiner questioned. A serious look crossed your face and you took a step towards Dr Steiner.

"We've come here regarding some information you might have about the Antiquorum." You explained. Dr Steiner frowned slightly and he sighed.

"Ah, so you too have come here regarding to what I've found eh?" You nodded. You then raised your eyebrow at Dr Steiner.

"Too? Have others come here?" Dr Steiner sighed and turned away from you. Astro's ears twitched and he looked up at the roof. "Dr Steiner, who else have come here?" You questioned.

"Oh just some very selfish people who won't take no for an answer." Dr Steiner told as he grabbed a brief case and held it in his hands tightly. Astro scanned the roof and he pointed up to it.

"Someone's up there." Astro pointed out. Dr Steiner's eyes widened and he looked up.

"Up there?" Astro nodded and flew up to the roof. He then ripped a piece of the ceiling off and dragged someone out. The man he dragged out cried out in surprise and tried to get out of Astro's grip.