Split personalities

AN: Hello my lovely readers! Now this chapter is going to be touching a heat subject such as Christianity. Now before you read this I just wanted to say that please don't take any of this personally. I may not be a believer but I just wanted to say that I am not against the religion in any way so I have no ill will of it. If any of you have a problem with this content then please message me personally. Other than that, please don't put any hate comments in because I will not tolerate it. Thank you for reading this and please do know that I think that all of my readers are wonderful people so please enjoy!

"No." The last survivor answered. Everyone stared at him in shock.

"Wait, what do you mean no!? That can't be right." Reno said in bewilderment. The last survivor sighed and looked down.

"Well, I mean technically the black plague has not ended yet." You blinked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean? Who are you?" You questioned. The last survivor smiled at you.

"My name is Luka. And the reason I say this is because HE still lives, correct?" You nodded.

"Yeah, but is it true that you killed all of the other members including their leader?" Luka sighed and shook his head.

"No, that was not me. But a small child." Luka explained. Your eyes widened at this. Reno took a step forwards.

"Wait, are you saying that there is a thirteenth survivor!?" Reno questioned. Luka straightened and shrugged.

"Perhaps. We won't know until that person has come to finish off their work." Luka stated. The door then opened and the cloaked man came into the room. Luka sighed and walked over to the man. "Let's get this over and done with." Luka muttered as he stood in front of the cloaked man. Your eyes widened at his calm composure. How could he be so calm?

"Don't move." The cloaked man instructed.

"I wasn't planning on it." Luka shot back. You watched as the cloaked man reached towards Luka. A memory then coursed through your mind.

'You hung your head low, waiting for the final blow. When it didn't come, you looked up in confusion. Someone covered in blood stood in front of you. You couldn't recall their face. They turned towards you and that's when you saw it. Amethyst eyes. They stared into your E/C eyes. You swallowed hard and clenched your fists.