The planet of the sea

You smiled as you neared planet blue valley. You were so close to obtaining one of the first twelve documents leading to the Antiquorum's whereabouts. You looked down at the notes Steiner had given you and grinned. While you were in your moment of happiness, Astro stared at you and blinked slowly. Astro felt really sleepy at the moment and could barely keep his eyes open. You were seated on the couch when Astro made his way over to you. He then sat down and rested his head in your lap, surprising you. You looked down at him in confusion and patted his head.

"Astro? Is something wrong?" You questioned. Astro shook his head and closed his eyes.

"No...I'm just really tired is all..." Astro admitted as he slowly drifted off to sleep. You smiled softly at Astro and giggled. Even robots could get tired. You turned back to your notes and read over them while Plue eyed Astro. He frowned at Astro. Something just didn't feel right. Plue then shrugged it off and went back to eating his fish. Zack typed in a few things into the computer and glanced back at you, Veronica, Astro and Plue.

"Hey guys, we're almost there at planet blue valley." Zack told. You looked up and nodded. Veronica stood up and walked over to Zack.

"How long until we get there?" Veronica questioned.

"Approximately twenty minutes." Veronica nodded and turned around.

"Good. This gives me enough time for a shower." Veronica told as she walked off in the direction of the bathroom. You finished looking over your notes and decided to get some preparations done. You looked down at Astro who was sleeping peacefully and shook him slightly.

"Astro, it's time to wake up. We need to get ready." You told. Astro frowned and hugged your waist. He then buried his face in your stomach, making you blush slightly. "A-Astro, come on we need to get ready." You told as you tried to pry Astro away from your stomach. Plue sat on the table while laughing at your predicament. You glared at Plue. "Help me out here!" Plue shook his head and mouthed out 'nope' and went back to eating his fish while watching with an amused grin. You shook your fist at the little bastard. You then felt Astro shuffle around and you looked down to see Astro's eyes slowly flutter open. Astro slowly blinked and looked up at you. He then smiled tiredly.

"Ah, good morning Y/N..." Astro greeted. He then tried to sit up but fell back down. You gave Astro a worried look as he rested his head on your lap.

"Astro? Are you alright?" You questioned. Astro looked up at you tiredly.

"I think...I'm running low on energy..." Your eyes widened. Now that you thought about it, Astro was still a robot and still needed to be charged. He hadn't had a single recharge since you and Plue found him almost a week ago. Plue had over heard what Astro said and jumped off the table and walked over to Plue. He then jumped onto the couch and lifted up Astro's shirt. You had decided to get him clothes since people found it odd that Astro walked around in only a pair of red boots and his underwear. Plue opened the hatchet to Astro's chest and looked inside. He then frowned at Astro's energy levels.

"Hmm, he's running quite low on energy. We need to get him recharged fast." Plue told as he closed the hatchet to Astro's chest and pulled his shirt down. You helped Astro sit up and allowed him to lean on you.

"But what do we use? I mean, most robots with Kokoro these days use nuclear fusion to charge themselves since it's so easy to find." Astro gave you a tired and confused look.

"Nuclear...fusion...?" You looked at Astro and nodded.

"Yeah, it's a power source used to fuel robots with Kokoro. Plue also uses it to recharge." Plue raised his paw in the air and nodded.

"Aye, but I don't need to recharge that often. I usually only need to recharge once a month." Plue told. Astro nodded sleepily at Plue as he rested his head on your shoulder. You gave Astro a look of pity and wrapped your arm around him. You then looked at Plue.